Here we go GT! Pt.2

Jakuna strikes down at Daiko with her sword. Daiko jumps back as he sends multiple punches towards her before kicking her away. Jakuna recovers as she powers up and tackles him, ramming him through multiple rocks and slid him against the ground. Daiko fires a blast forward. Jakuna looks forward as the blast slowed down and hit her face.

Daiko takes this opportunity to ascend to super saiyan two and grabs her legs. He swings her down as he slams her into the ground before kicking her up into the air. Jakuna shakes her head as she flies down and sends an axe kick at Daiko's head. Daiko puts his arms up to block as Jakuna sent a blast at his sides. Daiko gets hit by one as he loses balance as the kick landed as he lays on the ground now.

Jakuna (PKI): *walks forward as she kicks him away* You truly are tough. *stabs her sword into the ground* Here I am and I've only got you to go into super saiyan two. I'm not at full strength either, but this fight just makes me feel...excited?

Daiko (Night): *coughs as he stands up and puts his blade away* Well...you know how we are. We are a warrior race who thrive on fighting. Maybe...just maybe...

Darko (Night): No...You're not going to try and do that right?

Daiko (Night): Her soul is just as dark as her hatred for me. Just like you. I'm going to see if I can change that darkness, into light.

Darko (Night): ...do what you must.

Daiko (Night): Hey, Jakuna.

Jakuna (PKI): What?

Daiko (Night): Since I am about to die when this is over, why not tell me the reason you hate Daiko?

Jakuna (PKI): I'm not here for talk. I'm here to fight! *runs forward as she sends a punch*

Daiko dodges the first strike as he sent a few punches where Jakuna simply deflected them and punches him away. Daiko recovers as he runs up and sends a kick sending her rolling on the ground. Jakuna stands up as she charges at him and jumps over him as her legs wrapped around his neck and pulls as she slammed his head on the ground.

Daiko ascends to super saiyan god as he gets himself free and rolls away and stood up. He charges at her and sent punches towards her and sweeps her legs. Jakuna jumps up as she sent a kick at his face and blasted him away.

Daiko (Night): *recovers* Haven't fought like this in a long time.

Darko (Night): Focus, and win this while you can. I have a feeling she has a lot more power than what she's showing.

Daiko (Night): I'll be fine. I'm just trying to figure out a way how to free the Jakuna of this timeline.

Darko (Night): Hmm...she froze her right? This is going to sound dumb, but she is paused right? Just press play and she'll move again.

Daiko (Night): ...I'm going to go back to fighting now. *charges forward as he tackled her to the floor and sent punches at her*

Jakuna (PKI): *grunts as she takes a couple of hits before powering up and kicking him in the air* Piece of... *wipes her bloody nose* No more holding back for him.

Daiko (Night): *stops himself as he watches her* Something feels different. I feel multiple things going on. *looks at the direction of the house* I feel a massive energy over there as well. *focuses on Jakuna as he saw a fist and got launched away*

Jakuna dashed over to him where she sent multiple attacks towards him at high speeds. Daiko blocked some but got his with most. He powers up to blue and sent a punch only for her to dodge it and kicked him to the ground. Daiko looks up to see a blade. He jumps out of the way as he was then stabbed.