Fight!

Sorrel: *walks into position* Well...you and me huh? I like the outfit.

Sorrel (AU): Thanks...that won't stop me from using my all.

Sorrel: Wasn't trying to do that. I want you to use your all...so then I can destroy you afterwards. *activates UI*

Sorrel (AU): *powers up as he gets into a stance*

Sorrel (AU): Alright. *fires a volley of blasts towards Sorrel*

Sorrel walks forward as he avoids all the blasts as he got closer to his alternate self. AU then fires a beam towards Sorrel. Sorrel vanishes as he reappears in front of him and sends a punch to his jaw. AU takes his wrist as he slams him and the ground and kicks him away.

Sorrel: *shakes his head* What the?

Sorrel (AU): Have to hit me harder than that! *charges at him as he sent multiple punches his way*

Sorrel steps back as he avoids his punches. Sorrel began to think how to fight against this version of him. He blocks as he grabs his face and slams him on the geound. He then charged up a blast and fired it pint blank. AU reaches for his neck as he chokes him.

Sorrel: ?! *stops his blast as he struggles to free himself*

Sorrel (AU): Felt that one a bit. *headbutts as he punches him away*

Sorrel rubs his neck as he glares at his alternate self. He keeps tanking his attacks and counters it. If the fight keeps going like this, he'll lose. AU then sends a kick at Sorrel's head. Sorrel sidesteps as he then dodges another attack.

Sorrel (AU): *smiles* What's wrong? Not gonna fight back? *makes clones of himself as they rushed at Sorrel*

Sorrel's eyes widen as he then forms a ki blade as he starts to slash the clones away as he was beginning to get overwhelmed. Sorrel then powers up as energy covered his fists in Hakai energy.

Jakuna: You taught him that?

Akumo: If it was the only way to win. I think he knows that too. How is your Sorrel so durable?

Jakuna: Tough training. Besides...that mask is interesting in its own rights. It serves as armor...but when it's taken off. His offense is increased dramatically.

AU takes a step back as his clones rushed in to attack him. Sorrel then charges through as he punches the clones away and made his way to the original. AU takes off his mask as he fired a dark beam at him. Sorrel jumps over it and AU was above him.

Sorrel (AU): *puts his hands together as he smashes his head* Hah!

Sorrel: !! *crashes into the ground, landing on his feet*

Sorrel (AU): *rushes towards him as he charged up another dark beam towards him*

Sorrel: *forms a barrier around a himself as he charges at the beam*

As Sorrel's barrier made contact, it shattered. To his surprise, Sorrel couldn't escape from this. An explosion erupts as AU lands on the ground. Before he could put his mask back on, Sorrel charges at him as he grabs him by the collar of his armor as they flew away. AU dropped his mask as he now faces a pissed off Sorrel.

Sorrel: Now you've done it! *turns him around as he shoves his face into the ground

AU kicks his gut to get free as he launches multiple clones at Sorrel. The clones charge at Sorrel to buy him time to look for his mask. Sorrel powers up as he quickly disintegrates all the clones at once as he looked at AU. AU picked up his mask and puts it back on as a dark aura surrounds him. The two Sorrel's face each other.

Jakuna (PKI): *steps between them* Quite a fight.

Jakuna: ! *points her blade at her*
Akumo: ! *points his blade at her*

Jakuna (PKI): *looks at both of them* At ease. I'm not here to kill. Just here to watch.

Akumo: Why?

Jakuna (PKI): I'm bored...and I can't go back to the other timelines.

Jakuna: Sorry for the repetition, why?

Jakuna (PKI): ... *doesn't answer as she watched the fight*

Sorrel beats AU to the ground as two clones pull him away. AU gets back up as he lands multiple punches before blasting him away, with the clones firing as well. Sorrel cancels out the blasts as he destroys the two clones and kicks AU away with multiple blasts following him. AU forms a staff as he deflects the blasts and throws the staff towards Sorrel. Sorrel catches it before turning it into a spear and throws it back to AU. AU lands as he kicks the spear into the atmosphere.

Sorrel (AU): I'm not gonna last long like this... *reaches behind him as he gets the other half of his mask* Here goes nothing.

Daiko (Prime): Don't—!

As soon as AU puts on the mask, a pillar of dark energy shoots you into the air turning the sky red. Sorrel watches as he readies himself for the second round. AU charges at him as he lands multiple punches before kicking Sorrel away. Sorrel recovers as he blocks another kick and slams him in the ground multiple times. AU looks at him as he fires an eye beam towards Sorrel who tilts his head to the side before being blasted off of AU.

Sorrel (AU): *growls as he summons multiple clones of himself as they charged for Sorrel*

Sorrel: This is bad. *forms a scythe of hakai energy as he fends off the clone army*

Sorrel was holding his own until he started to get overwhelmed by the army. AU inches closer to Sorrel as the clones hold Sorrel in place. AU forms a spear as he goes to impale Sorrel.

Sorrel: No!! *powers up as a giant ki avatar forms above him and lands as it looked down at the army and AU*

AU steps back a bit as the army rushes at the giant avatar. The avatar simply stomps on the ground as the army flies into the air where the avatar blasts them away from existence. AU decides to fly away as Sorrel grabs his ankle and slams him on the ground. AU looks up as a foot came down to stomp on him.

Sorrel: *pants heavily* The strain of ultra instinct...and hakai energy...it's unbearable...

The battle avatar lifts it's foot as AU was unconscious. Sorrel panicked as he went down to check his vitals.

Sorrel: Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead... *checks his pulse* Oh thank god. *lies next to him as he reverts to his base form and his avatar disappears* Wasn't sure I'd win that one. *a shadow appears above him* Hm?

Jakuna (PKI): You alright? That one hell of a fight.

Sorrel: ?! *gets up slowly as he tries to activate UI*

Jakuna (PKI): Relax. Even if you wanted to, you're too exhausted to fight. Let alone stand.

Sorrel: *falls on his back as he pants heavily* You're...right...

Jakuna (PKI): It's getting dark out. We have water and food back at your place. Take him and yourself over there to have dinner. *walks away*

Sorrel: You're not helping...?

Jakuna (PKI): Do I have to? You got yourself to this state, not me. If you want shelter, find it yourself. *teleports*

Sorrel: Damn...it... *looks over at AU* ...guess we're sleeping outdoors tonight.......zzz...