Furious Five

Instead of doing a whole list of all my characters. I'm only doing the top five strongest characters of mine following all the rules. No darkness boost, no fusions, only existing characters (characters that I use), and the people who are allowed to fight.

Daiko (DB): Oops...heh.

#5
Daiko Prime. His base form is super saiyan four having the primal roots of the Saiyans, and made it permanent for life. With that, his ascending forms are improved much further increasing his power level even more. He constantly trains, but knows when to to a break every now and then.

Daiko (Prime): ...huh.

#4
Jakuna GT. With her vision lost she developed psionic senses which gives her the ability to telepathically sense her surroundings. She trained that new sense to the point she can sense her opponent's movements and be ready to block or counter it.

Jakuna: Bad ass...

Jakuna (GT): Psh, it's whatever. Never got a compliment like that yet...

#3
Daika Night. As if this origin story wasn't repeated enough, but with a little twist as she was the only survivor of her family when they were once slaughtered and destroyed by Jakuna instead of Akumo. With her mind blinded by rage she trained non stop until she felt like she was ready to avenge her family and kill her enemy without showing mercy.

Daika (Night): ... *facepalmed* That sounded so bad...

#2
Daiko Night. Take everything from the previous character and replace every "she" with he, "her" with "his", and as Akumo as the original villain of that story. You know.

Daiko (Night): It's ok, you're not the only one anymore.

Daika (Night): Yeah...you're not the only one as well...huh.

#1
Jakuna PKI/Permanent Kirai. Similar to prime, her "Kirai" form serves as her base form as she was trained by her master alongside Akumo to kill and conquer anyone who stands in their way. When it comes to killing one or the other, no hesitation would be shown in either one's eyes. As her mind was also filled with rage, she trained and tortured her own body to become stronger and surpass her brother to assist and maybe fight him if necessary. Her goal was to kill her deceiving master and get revenge.

Jakuna (PKI): ...Hmph. *crosses her arms as she leaned against a wall* You're all very interesting in your own ways. I hope your all worthy foes as well.

Daiko (Prime): Well, there would only be one way to find out right?

Daiko (Night): Maybe not right now? We are still trying to...get used to our lives after...

Daika (Night): Yeah, but if we ever visit you Jakuna, I'm down to fight you.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *closes her eyes and nods* Ok. That's alright with me.