Wild vs Prime

Daiko (Prime): Why do I need to wear this? *taps the earring*

Sorrel (AU): You don't remember? The other version of you said to us that some threat is coming to every timeline that...I, Sorra, Daika, Kohl, and Kumara exist...

Daiko (Prime): ...what will happen?

Sorrel (AU): I have a bad feeling...but that doesn't mean I give up. You wear that earring and I'll put this one on if things go down hill.

Sorra (AU): And we have more of a chance if we have two Primes.

Daika (Prime): *touches her fur* I'm fluffy again.

Jakuna: I'll turn you both back to normal. If one fusion isn't enough, you'll have another one ready. And then I'll join in. *looks at Daika and Daiko* You two, this isn't a friendly match. I want the both of you to be ruthless.

Daiko (Prime): ...?
Daika (Prime): ...?

Jakuna: *sighs* Ok, I want you to win this fight, but the only way you can win...is to kill. Now, I know you two might be a bit too nice for that. Which is why I am saying this to the darkness inside of you. Also when you fuse with the ones who are more capable of killing.

Daiko (Prime): Ok...I'll try my best to...uh...kill.

Daika (Prime): Yeah...me too.

After the conversation, a portal opens as Sorrel, Sorra and Jakuna fly away as Daiko and Daika get in a stance as they saw Akumo (Wild).

Akumo (Wild): *steps through as the portal closes behind him* So this is it... *looks at Daiko and Daika with a smile growing on his face* Wow, I didn't expect this. Not one, but two Primals.

Daika (Prime): *stays on guard and growls*

Daiko (Prime): Why are you here?

Akumo (Wild): I was curious on this timeline for quite some time. You and I aren't so different. But more importantly...can you fight?

Both Primes fly forward as they threw punches towards Akumo. He catches them both as wind gusts and Akumo smiles. He slams them on the ground before throwing them far. As both flew out they fire blasts at Akumo as he deflects them with his blade. They both land on the ground and power up. Daiko rushes forward and sends a rush of attacks towards Akumo. Akumo begins to block his attacks before grabbing his wrist. Daika delivers a kick to his face as Akumo lets go. Daiko takes this and delivers a punch launching him away.

Akumo holds his head a bit as he lands on the ground and threw his blade at them. Both of them charged in as they dodge the blade and both punch him to the air.

Akumo (Wild): Heh, alright. They're not as bad. *powers up as he flies down and sends blasts towards them*

Daiko and Daika begin to fly away as Akumo chased them. Akumo caught up as he blasts them down as Daika went down and crashed. Daiko growls as he powers up to super saiyan 5 and stops as he flies towards Akumo ready to punch him. Daika gets up as she shakes her head and goes 5 as well. Akumo gets punched as he was grabbed and thrown to the ground.

Daika grabs his legs as she slams him multiple times before blasting him and got out of the way. Daiko flies down as he punches him through the ground into a cave with lava. Akumo delivers a kick and punches him to a wall.

Akumo (Wild): Is this your best?

Daiko (Prime): *roars as the cave shakes*

Akumo (Wild): *blinks* ...huh. And they call me Wild. *fires a blast towards him*

Daika (Prime): *comes down as she formed a barrier*

Akumo continues to fire as he pushed the barrier. Daiko charges up a blast as he fires it towards Akumo's blast. They collided as Daiko pushes the blast back to Akumo. Daika powers up as she combines her blast with Daiko's pushing it further.

Akumo (Wild): I'm gonna have to get serious in a second, but let's just go a little more. *powers up as the blast collision exploded and charges forward*

Akumo kicks them up and out of the cave as he punches them to the ground and throws his blade. Both avoid the blade as they power up and form their ki blades.

Daiko (Prime): Woah. *swings it around* It's like my arm?

Daika (Prime): *swings the blade around fast*

Jakuna: *facepalms*

Akumo (Wild): What...? *holds his hand out as the blade comes back to him and lands on the ground* Sword fight. *charges at them as he swings his blade*

They both block it as the knock him away and charge towards him and swing their ki blades as Akumo blocks their attacks. Akumo knocks them away as he raises his hand and makes it rain blasts down on Daiko and Daika. They both begin to slice and dodge the blasts as they fire their own blast towards Akumo.

Akumo (Wild): This fight is dragging out. I'll stop it here. *forms his blade into two blades and spins them as it blocks the blast and walks towards them both*

Daiko and Daika power up into Primal Intinct as their blast grew more powerful as Akumo slides back a bit.

Akumo (Wild): What the? That was a big power jump. I'll catch up. *powers up and continues to push towards them*

Daiko (Prime): He's still pushing!

Daika (Prime): Do we let them take over?

Daiko (Prime): *looks at Akumo who was approaching and nods* Yes!

They both teleport behind Akumo as they kick him into the air and go into their base form and close their eyes as the darkness slowly takes over.

Akumo (Wild): This energy. *lands in the ground* What is this?

Darko (Prime): *dashes next to him as he launches him up into the air*

Akumo (Wild): ?!

Darka (Prime): *teleports in front of him as she punches his gut and proceeds to throw multiple punches before kicking him to the ground*

Darko (Prime): *catches him by his tail and slams him to the ground multiple times before blasting him away*

Akumo (Wild): *slides across the ground and wipes blood off his mouth* This is just got a whole lot better for us. *smiles widely* Lets get Wild. *powers up*

Darko (Prime): *growls as he powers up*
Darka (Prime): *growls as she powers up*

[Xenoverse...]

Daiko (Xeno): And that's everyone warned.

Daika (Xeno): *nods* Good. Now to wait for the enemy to arrive.

Jakuna (PKI): Who's the enemy?

Daiko (Xeno): ! *jumps back and gets into a stance*
Daika (Xeno): ! *jumps back and gets into a stance*