New Roomate Pt.2

Daiko (Night): Zzz...Zzz...

Jakuna (PKI): ... *flicks his nose*

Daiko (Night): Hm...? *sits up as he yawns and stretches* Hello...? *rubs his eyes*

Jakuna (PKI): Get dressed. We're not starting without breakfast.

Daiko (Night): What...?

Jakuna (PKI): *punches his nose*

Daiko (Night): Ack?! *holds his nose as he wiped the blood away* The hell was that for?!

Jakuna (PKI): Good, you're awake. I want breakfast. *opens door* Oh, and...

Jakuna (PKI): Your bed is really comfortable

Jakuna (PKI): Your bed is really comfortable. And the food better be good around here. *walks out the door*

Daiko (Night): Ow...

Darko (Night): Uhh...

Daiko (Night): What?

Darko (Night): She's umm...she looks...nice.

Daiko (Night): ...right...

Darko (Night): I'm just saying...respectfully...never mind.

Daiko (Night): ...I'm gonna go get dressed. *gets up*

Darko (Night): Hey...you may not realize it...show it...not even think about it...but I'm changing my view. I was created out of pure hate for your enemy, but after seeing how the other Akumo treats you and your family...I see him as a changed man.

Daiko (Night): ...

Darko (Night): Even his alternate selves that go by a different name but share the same past...treat them like a family. I'm changing into something...brighter.

Daiko (Night): ...get out of my head.

[Outside]

Daiko (Night): *exhales* It's our turn next.

Darko (Night): You ready for this?

Daiko (Night): You we're born ready.

Darko (Night): Oh yeah...right...

Daiko (Night): Dark...are you okay?

Darko (Night): That's not the question you should be asking. Are you okay?

Daiko (Night): I...don't follow.

Darko (Night): They say there are five stages of grief...yours are a bit different...

Daiko (Night): How?

Darko (Night): Well...there's denial...depression...anger...acceptance...

Darko (Night): What's the fifth?

Darko (Night): Revenge...you've gone through denial, depression, anger, revenge...you haven't taken the fifth one yet...but you're starting to take that step. Maybe a different version of Akumo being here can change that.

Daiko (Night): ...you know why Akumo's name is what it is? It's just "Akuma" but without the a. "Akuma" translates to "Devil." I will never befriend the devil. End of discussion. *walks forward*

Daika (Night): *pants lightly*

Jakuna (PKI): *points her blade at her* Do you yield?

Daika (Night): Yeah...you got me.

Jakuna (PKI): Go get some rest. *sees Daiko come towards her* Seems like you're ready— *catches his punch* ?

Daiko (Night): *glares at her as multiple strikes went for her*

Jakuna (PKI): *parries the attack with her blade and shoved him away*

Daiko (Night): *grabs her wrist and slams her on the ground* Get up. *takes off his coat as he didn't see her* ?

Jakuna (PKI): *was behind him as she made him get on one knee and held her blade to his neck* I sense...anger...denial...and revenge?

Daiko (Night): *growls as his tail pulls her hair back*

Jakuna (PKI): ?!

Daiko (Night): *stands up as he kicks the blade up and jumps up to kick the blade away*

Jakuna (PKI): If you're not fighting dirty...you're not fighting at all. *charges at him as she throws punches at him*

Daiko (Night): *goes god as he ducks underneath and punches her gut*

Jakuna (PKI): ? *caught his fist* Hm... *powers up as she pushes him back and sends blasts his way*

Daiko (Night): *goes blue as he runs towards her avoiding the blasts as he grabbed her neck and flew up*

Darko (Night): Woah, what are you doing??

Jakuna (PKI): *powers up as she then sees her blade coming right at her* !

Daiko (Night): Goodbye.

Slash!

Jakuna (PKI): *opens her eyes as she was unharmed* ? *looks back at Daiko*

Daiko (Night): *pants lightly as he sees the blade went through him and coughs blood* What...?

Darko (Night): *covers up his wound as it heals* You were lost back there... *takes over his arm as he pulled out the blade for him and closes up his wound*

Daiko (Night): *his arm turned back to normal as he looked at Jakuna* ...sorry. *gives her blade back* I'm done... *walks back to the house as he puts m his coat again*

Jakuna (PKI): *looked at her blade as she puts it away* Hm... *lands on the ground next to Daika* ...you weren't kidding when you said he needed help. Why me of all people.

Daika (Night): If he doesn't face his demons, he won't ever overcome them. He's lost in darkness. He just needs a new light to step in so he can shine once again.

Jakuna (PKI): ...I kinda liked that...

Daika (Night): Hm?

Jakuna (PKI): What you said...can be used for anyone. I like that. *looks to Daiko* I'll try my best, but if things don't work out. Don't say I didn't try.

[Later...]

Jakuna (PKI): ... *turns to where Daiko was on the floor* ... *looks back up at the ceiling* Next time Daiko...I won't be so gentle with you...take my word for it... *closes her eyes*