What happened?

Daiko: *begins to wake up as he would see that he was bandaged up around his body* Uh...hello? *gets up from his bed as he puts on a shirt and gets out of his room* Hello? There's no one here...?

[Meanwhile]

Jakuna: Is this it?

Daiko (Prime): *nods* This is what I think he fought.

Sorrel: You're telling me he fought this thing by himself? Whatever this was was giant. G. I. A. N. T.

Sorra (AU): Yea, this is only the bottom half of this thing.

Jakuna (PKI): ...it was a Fire Titan. *stabs it with her blade as it was then erased*

Daika: A titan? I thought rose didn't exist.

Jakuna (PKI): Not on this planet. Something or someone brought it here.

Akumo: Hm...how curious.

Daiko: *lands* What are you guys doing?

Jakuna (PKI): Taking a break from training, but we need to talk.

Daiko: Oh, okay then. I'll meet you at the house. *flies away*

Jakuna (PKI): Stay here. And why not train while you're at it? *teleports*

[At the house]

Daiko: *sits down on the couch* What's up?

Jakuna (PKI): *gets in his face* Did you talk to anything or anyone else in your fight?

Daiko: *blinks a bit* Uhh...well there was a hooded figure that spoke to me. I couldn't really tell what it was, or if they're even a friend or foe.

Jakuna (PKI): Hm... *backs away* Ok, that's all.

Daiko: Oh, alright. *stands* Should I get to training as well?

Jakuna (PKI): If you're feeling up to it. You can rest or go out there.

Daiko: *gets into his ninja outfit* Then here I go!

Jakuna (PKI): *nods* I'll take you there. *opens a portal* Let's go.