Maximum Power!

Sorrel (AU): Hah!!

Jakuna (PKI): *sidesteps* Tch. *grabs the back of his head and shoves it in the ground*

Sorrel (AU): ?! *struggles as he charged up a blast in his palm towards her*

Jakuna (PKI): ? *stomps on his wrist* Won't work on me.

Sorrel (AU): *growls and struggles until he then stops* ...

Jakuna (PKI): *pulls his face out of the ground* You in control of that now?

Sorrel (AU): ... *nods*

Jakuna (PKI): Better be. *lets go of him and gets off* On your feet.

Sorrel (AU): *stands up* ...

Daiko: *was in UI* So, why are we at our fullest?

Akumo: Remember what we did for your god forms?

Daiko: ...ohhhh!

Jakuna: *knocks on his head* Yeah, now we're going to not only control it, we're going to really going to not only master those forms, but to perfect them as well. And maybe push you guys to your full potential and...unlock something within yourselves.

Daiko: *nods* Alright we'll do it.

Sorrel: So the only difference is that you have black fur instead of silver?

Daiko (Prime): *shrugs* I guess so. I think it looks cool.

Daika: Y-You look kinda scary in this form.

Daika (Vampa): Hm? *tilts her head to the side* Why?

Daika: I don't know. No pupils, natural expression, your power. All of it just seems scary.

Daika (Vampa): ... *pulls her in for a hug and lets her head* I wouldn't hurt you though. Nobody.

Daika: *blinks as she unexpected this but smiles and hugs back* Now you're cute again!

Sorra (AU): I'm almost to that power.

Sorra: True...but you could go beyond that power.

Sorra (AU): Huh?

Sorra: Who said you need to reach that transformation? It'd be nice sure, but you can reach that level of power without the transformation.

Sorra (AU): Hm...I'll see what I can do.

Jakuna: You can't turn it off?

Jakuna (PKI): Turn what off?

Akumo: Your transformation.

Jakuna (PKI): Tried that already. It's just permanent. Ever since birth I was stuck with it. Doesn't matter now anyway. Now you to do the same. Go to this form and hold it. You're training too after all.