Control

Daiko (Prime): *yawns as he woke up on Daika's lap* What happened?

Daika (Vampa): I knocked you out.

Daiko (Prime): *sits up* Oh...right. *stands up*

Daika (Vampa): *stands up* Why did you do that?

Daiko (Prime): *sighs* I've learned that the key to our power is...emotions. Mostly the feeling of...anger. And it worked...too well though...I'm sorry.

Daika (Vampa): It's okay...just... *puts a hand on his shoulder* ...don't do that again.

Daiko (Prime): Yeah...I got it.

Daika (Vampa): There's...one more...thing.

Daiko (Prime): What's that?

Daika (Vampa): That first punch...was just the beginning. *tightens her grip on his shoulder*

Daiko (Prime): !

Daika then grabs Daiko's arm as she slammed him against the ground a couple of times before tossing him away. Daika powers up as she then goes to chase him.

Jakuna: Huh...*sits down to watch the fight* ok then.

Daiko then recovers as he saw Daika charging right at him. He pulls his fist back as he sends a punch that launched her to the ground. Daika shakes her head as she flew up and grabbed Daiko from the collar and punched him away and sends multiple blasts towards him. Daiko takes the hits as he powers up.

Daiko (Prime): Hah! *tackled Daika with his shoulder* Take this! *fires a beam towards her*

Daika (Vampa): *activates her wrathful state and stops the blast with her palm* No thanks. *flies above the beam and sent a kick towards him*

Daiko (Prime): *blocks her kick as she spins her around* I'm sorry! *speeds up and throws her away before chasing her at blazing speed*

Daika recovers as she goes super saiyan. As soon as she ascended a fist smashed into her face as she was sent further. Daiko caught up and punched her once again before ascending to super saiyan five and flies further than her. Daika then goes super saiyan two as she surrounds herself in a barrier.

Daiko (Prime): Stopping this now before it goes too far. *activates Primal Instinct and gets in a stance*

On the last second Daika goes three as Daiko sends a dragon hammer kick downward to her as it shatters her barrier and sends her to the ground (It's basically like a dragon fist but using a kick instead of a punch).

Daiko (Prime): Hm. *reverts to base form and flies to the ground* I saw her transform into that crazy hair form again. *looks for Daika*

Daika (Vampa): *powers up as the rubble was blown off of her as she was in super saiyan three* Grr...!

Daiko (Prime): Daika...it's me again. Try to control it this time. Calm yourself and return to your base state.

Daika (Vampa): ... *takes a deep breath in and closes her eyes* ... *lets it all out as she returns to her normal state* Mmm...no more fight...want food...

Daiko (Prime): ... *nods and offers his hand and smiles* Lets go eat.

Sorrel (AU): That was intense.

Sorra (AU): Yeah...what the hell is going to happen to me?

Sorrel (AU): I'm...trying not to think about that. Let's go eat.

Sorra (AU): Agreed.