Training

Fu...
Sion...
Ha!

Sorraika: Aw yeah! *powers up* I missed you Sorraika!

Daika (Vampa): *takes a step back* Fusion...?

Daiko (Prime): *places a hand on her arm* Hey...this is for you. Plus, she's part you. She wouldn't go too far as to kill you. If they do, I'll step in. *looks towards the fusion and nods*

Sorraika: *nods and smirks* Let's see what you got.

She takes a deep breath before letting out a roar and rushing towards the fusion as she throws a punch which starts the battle. Sorraika blocks the punch as she sent a kick to her side before punching her jaw. Daika sends a hook to her face as the fusion ducks underneath and punches her gut as she grabbed her arm and slammed her on the ground. Daika growls and gets back up.

Sorraika: Let's go! *waves her hand*

Daika charges forward swiftly as she grabs the fusion's neck and slammed her on the ground as she attempted to stomp on her. The fusion rolls out of the way as she threw a blast at Daika, stunning her, and kicked her away. She takes the kick as she slid back a bit and was punched in the gut. The fusion then swings Daika for a bit before throwing her away and chased her.

Sorraika: C'mon already, I know you're a lot better than that. Show me who you really are! *she says as she flew next to her*

Daika (Vampa): *growls as she then crashes onto a mountain* ?!

Sorraika: Haa! *fires multiple blasts towards her*

Daika (Vampa): *creates a barrier to block the blast as she flies forward towards the fusion* Rahh!

Daika tackles her to the ground making a crater. The fusion kicks her jaw and jumps onto her feet. Daika charges forward and pinned her on a wall. The fusion struggles to get free as Daika throws punches to her face a body. With each strike Daika grew stronger and stronger before the fusion goes super saiyan and frees herself from her grasp. Daika powers up and gets into a stance for the second round. Daika fires blasts towards Sorraika and charges at her.

Sorraika: Heh, let's change it up then! *dodges the blasts as she rams her elbow to her gut*

Daika (Vampa): ?! *coughs blood as she growls* C'mere! *grabs her as she jumps up high*

They both flew up into the atmosphere. Sorraika tried to get free from her grasp as she struck at her multiple times. Daika then proceeds to fly down at the ground where she smashed Sorraika's face into.

Jakuna: You chose her?

Daiko (Prime): Yeah, I really want to see how far Daika can go. I know she's tough but she can be better.

Jakuna: Hm...I guess so. What made you...do this?

Daiko (Prime): ...I'm just...worried. Worried what'll happen next time a threat appears out of no where and we're not strong enough to take them. All we've done is have a good time with each other as family and talked...but we're saiyans. A warrior race that knows how to fight and become stronger from each fight and grow. I want...that for us.

Jakuna: Hmm...we'll get there. We'll get there.

Daika (Vampa): Hah! *fires a blast from her chest*

Sorraika: Woah! *gets launched into a mountain* Ugh...Ah!

Daika (Vampa): *sends a punch which sends the two through the mountain into the sky* Grrr...Rahh! *fires multiple blasts*

Sorraika: *smirks as she covers herself in a flame like aura* Lets do this! *deflects the blasts and she vanished*