GT Talk

Kumara (GT): What did you think?

Jakuna (GT): Hm...food's alright. Ours is better.

Kumara (GT): Really? *giggles a bit* I guess you're right.

Jakuna (GT): Yep.

Kumara (GT): Hm...hey.

Jakuna (GT): What?

Kumara (GT): Just thinking...how was it for you? Being one blind?

Jakuna (GT): ...well, it wasn't easy. Other's just made fun of me or took advantage of me when fighting by hiding their power level. I couldn't see or even sense where they were. I kept losing and losing and all I wanted was to..,kill myself. It wasn't a bad idea back then, because I asked myself: What's the use of a blind saiyan?

Kumara (GT): ...

Jakuna (GT): *sighs* I stopped thinking that when someone took me in. They trained me to be better. To be stronger. Years of hellish training non-stop, I finally had it. *takes off her sunglasses* I could see where things were, just don't know what they looked like. I can see where you're standing, but I don't know what you look like.

Kumara (GT): Really? That sounds...interesting. *thought of something* Do you ever wish...you could cure your blindness?

Jakuna (GT): What do you mean?

Kumara (GT): You know, see things for how they look like. Objects, colors, everything. Would you want that?

Jakuna (GT): Hmm...I don't see a use for it now. I've been born with this for so long that I wanted to, but now I don't see a use for it anymore. If I know where someone is, then I'll be fine in the battlefield.

Kumara (GT): *nods* Gotcha.

Jakuna (GT): *puts her sunglasses back on* Lets head home.

Kumara (GT): Alright!