Safe house

That's his style above ^

Akumo (Wild): *stands up* Who the hell are you?

Daikorrel (Xeno): This is a fight! *sends a kick*

Akumo blocks it as the fusion spins and sends another kick to his back and chases him. Akumo recovers just to see a fist connect to his face sending him further away. The fusion powers up as his fists were covered in energy and flies towards Akumo. Akumo recovers as he summons multiple blades and sent them towards Daikorrel.

Daikorrel (Xeno): *takes out his staffs and deflects the blades and charges right at him*

Akumo (Wild): *powers up and sends a blast forward*

Daikorrel (Xeno): *goes god as he flies through the blast in a spiral with both fists out* Hah! *connects his fists to his chest and gut*

Akumo coughs blood out as he crashed through multiple mountains before sliding across the ground.

Daikorrel (Xeno): ... *flies to Akumo to see him crawling away to a portal* Hey! *lands as he grabbed his legs*

Akumo (Wild): Let go...! *his tail grabs his neck*

Daikorrel (Xeno): The second to final blow, where I learned from someone greater than myself. *lowers his mask as he opens his mouth*

Akumo (Wild): Huh? What kind of technique are you—?

Daikorrel (Xeno): *grabs his tail and bites down on it*

Akumo (Wild): ?!?!?!?! *gasp—

[Jakuna matata]

Jakuna (PKI): I guess you and I aren't so different after all. *stomps on her gut* We both have disabilities. *stomps on her leg* We both are great fighters. *stomps on her arm* We both don't hesitate to kill one another. *stomps on her chest*

Jakuna (GT): *coughs and lightly punches her leg* Get your foot...off of me...

Jakuna (PKI): And I want my arm back. Looks like we both want things that are out of reach. *reaches for her sword and raises it up* Bye-bye

Darko (Night): !!! *looks down at his chest as it was now closed up* Thanks Jakuna. *stands up*

Akumo (Wild): *from far away* AAAAHHHHH!!!

Jakuna (PKI): *looks towards where the scream came from* What the heck was—!

Darko (Night): *kicks her away*

Jakuna (PKI): *rolls on the ground and lands on her back*

Jakuna (GT): Daiko? Is that you?

Darko (Night): Yeah. I'm here now—OUGH!!

Jakuna (GT): *punched him in the no-no zone* What...took you so...long...? Almost every bone...is broken...

Darko (Night): At least your arm is still intact! *falls on his knees*

Jakuna (PKI): *slowly stands up and opens a portal* ... *shakes her head and walks through*

Akumo (Wild): What monster taught you that?! *crawls through the portal*

Daikorrel (Xeno): Now for the true final blow. *forms a ki blade as he cuts his tail off*

Akumo (Wild): My tail! *takes it as he left*

Daikorrel (Xeno): ... *smiles softly* That felt kinda satisfying. Now for the other two. *teleports to Daiko Night and Jakuna* Hey you two—? Uhh, you okay there?

Darko (Night): Yeah...regeneration healed up my...never mind.

Daiko (Night): I need to take her somewhere where she can heal.

Daikorrel (Xeno): Come with me. I know a place.

[Daika's nightmare Timeline]

Daika (Night): You'll be safe here everyone. I've built this especially to protect my house from anything possible. Even those two...

Daikorrel (Xeno): *teleports in* Daika.

Daika (Night): Hm? Daikorrel!

Daikorrel (Xeno): No time for hugs. We need you to heal someone.

Daika (Night): Let me see them.

Daikorrel (Xeno): *steps aside*

Daiko (Night): *carried Jakuna GT as he saw Daika* ...no...

Daika (Night): *noticed what he's wearing* ...you...are like me. *shakes her head* Bring her down to my lab so I can get her fixed. I have a healing chamber that heals people faster than the old model.

Daiko (Night): *nods his head as he follows her*

Daikorrel (Xeno): ... *looks around*

Daika (GT): ...

Daiko (Prime): Hey are you okay?

Daika (GT): *flinches as she recognized the red fur* Oh...it's just you Prime...

Daiko (Prime): What...happened?

Daika (GT): *looks at the dirt in her jar* ...I...don't want to talk about it...

Daiko (Prime): ...I understand. I lost...I lost everyone...

Daikorrel (Xeno): ... *continued to look around*

Daika (Prime): Thank you...

Kumara: It's okay...you need to be comforted.

Sorra (Xeno): Yeah, just try to relax ok?

Daikorrel (Xeno): ...tch. *looked once more*

Daiko: *was being squished by the GT family* ... *reaches his arm out as he pets their heads* I understand...

Daikorrel (Xeno): We need to solve this problem soon. Before things get worse than now. With the time we have we should have enough time to heal everyone...physically.

[With the evil Saiyans]

Akumo (Wild): *regrows his tail and fur*

Jakuna (PKI): *reaches her hand out as she gave him energy to move* There, find the rest of the dragin balls. Before that, put me in the healing chamber so I can sleep.

Akumo (Wild): Yes ma'am. *picks her up and puts her in the healing chamber* Time to go find the other balls. *glances at them before at Daiko* Not so loud and funny now huh? I'm going to find the rest. *flies off*

Daiko (DB): ...he...took...one of me...and wiped him...from existence...! *his arms twitch as he tries to get free and his arm begins to darken slowly* They'll both pay...!!