Super GT Daika

Kumara (GT): *fires a beam towards Daika*

Daika (GT): *runs forward as she jumps over and charges down at Kumara with a dragon fist* Hah!

Kumara (GT): *looks up at her as she fires eye beams towards her* Nope!

Daika (GT): *gets stunned* Gah!

Kumara (GT): *jumps up at her* Take this! *sends an uppercut at her jaw*

Daika (GT-KO'd): —?!  *goes back to base form as her eyes went blank and falls to the ground*

Kumara (GT): I win!

Jakuna (GT): Hmm... *looks at Daika not making attempts to land safely* You knocked her out you idiot! *jumps towards Daika*

Kumara (GT): Ohh! *flies down to catch Daika*

Daika (GT-KO'd): Why...?

Jakuna (GT): *catches Daika* Got you. HAH!!

Kumara (GT): Huh?!

Jakuna (GT): *sends a kick that made Kumara crash into the ground*

Kumara: Woah!! *crashes down hard as she rubs her head* Ugh...what was that for?

Jakuna (GT): You over did it! And... *takes a deep breath* ...sorry. I over reacted. I'll take care of her for now. You can make her something to eat when she wakes up.

Kumara (GT): *nods* Okay...

[In Daika's head]

Daiko (DB): Huh...kinda dark in her no? Hello! Wake up!

Daika (GT): Huh?? Wha?? It's...me?

Daika (DB): Hm? *looks at her body* Oh, you're not Daiko? Huh, this is new. I didn't expect myself to look like you.

Daika (GT): Who are you?

Daika (DB): I am the holder of the Super Dragon Balls in my timeline. I guess I change person based on who's mind I'm in. I'm originally Daiko.

Daika (GT): Oh...why are you here?

Daika (DB): To remind you who you really are and how to be yourself. You're training extra hard to get that god form yourself right?

Daika (GT): I...yeah. It's just that—ow! Hey!

Daika (DB): Why work for something when you already have it? You don't need to push yourself just to be like someone else, you just need to be yourself.

Daika (GT): But how can I do that if...
Daika (DB):But how can I do that if... *giggles*

Daika (DB): You can't. You're focused too much on Daiko than you are yourself. *swipes her hand to reveal memories*

Daika (GT): Huh? *watches*

Daiko (GT): I can't...not yet...! *stands up as he pants lightly* I won't be defeated this easily!! *powers up as his red fur changes to a more white color*

Daika (GT): Super Saiyan Five...

Daiko (GT): *opens his eyes as he's engulfed in the blast* NO!! *cancels it out*

Jakuna (GT): *stops* Huh?

Kohl (GT): ?

Daiko (GT): That's not fair...how can they do it but not me...ME?!!! I am Daiko! The Ninja Saiyan God!!! *powers up as a flame like aura surrounds him*

Jakuna (GT): ?

Kohl (GT): ?!

Daika (GT): Super Saiyan God

Daiko (GT): ...about time... *powers up* HAAA!!!

Daika (GT): How can I do that? *bonked* Ow.

Daika (DB): *smiles* Like I told your brother, it's in your blood sister. You're too focused on being like Daiko at the moment. It's better to be yourself. You just need to figure that on your own. Now wake up and take care of business.

Daika (GT): ... *smiles* I will. Thank you. *bows*

[Im the real world]

Daika (GT): Mm...? *wakes up*

Jakuna (GT): Are you okay?

Daika (GT): *sits up* No... *looks at Kumara* ...no. *looks at Jakuna* Let's go.

Jakuna (GT): Huh? Where?

Daika (GT): Let's fight.

Jakuna (GT): ...no.

Daika (GT): Please, I know what to do now..

Jakuna (GT): ...no. I will promise to fight tomorrow. For now rest up.

Daika (GT): *nods* Thanks Jakuna. *gets food* Oh?

Kumara (GT): Is this good?

Daika (GT): Yeah! It looks good!

Kumara (GT): Thanks!

[Sneak peak??  Bonus?]