Realization

[OG Timeline]

Jakuna (PKI): *walks through the portal and hides her energy* ... *sees the family*

They were out training. They were preparing for the battle that would soon come for them. Not only were they training, they were smiling the whole time as they had hope in their hearts and minds. Everyone had the same gal as to stop the two evil Saiyans.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *holds her head as she shakes* I have to...stick to the plan! *lets go of her head* ...should I...try to talk?

[Knock knock knock]

Daiko: Hm? I'll get it. *opens door to see it was windy and no one was there* Hello—?! *was dragged away as the door closed*

Everyone: Hm? *shrugged*

Daiko: Mfmfmfmf!!

Jakuna (PKI): Keep quiet. *pulls out her sword and brings it close to his neck* Do that and I might spare you.

Daiko: ...

Jakuna (PKI): *puts her sword away* I just want to try and...talk instead of fight for once. Now, when I take my hand off, you won't scream?

Daiko: *nods nervously*

Jakuna (PKI): Ok. *takes her hand off as she sat down on the floor* ...well? What are you waiting for?

Daiko: Sorry. *sits in front of her* Umm...what do you want to talk about?

Jakuna (PKI): ...how is...your life going? What?

Daiko: Umm...well, I'm kind of scared because of you.

Jakuna (PKI): Why is that?

Daiko: Because maybe you plan to destroy everyone I love and care about with your sword. And you destroyed a whole timeline from what I've heard from my time patrol counterpart.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *blinks* I see...how would your life be if none of this ever happen?

Daiko: Hmm...well. We'd probably live on as a family, maybe take a new step everyday towards the future as we forget the things that happened in the past. We'll always remember the one's we lost of course, but we can't let the past stop us from having a better life in our future. If you let that pain stay with you, you'll do things that you'll regret later on. Me and Daika were the only ones living in a house for a long time. Sorrel and Sorra were our enemies until we got through the pain of our past selves.  And then we had fun and hung out like the family we were before the conflict between our parents. They forgave our father and moved on.

Jakuna (PKI): They just...moved on after they found out your father killed their father who tried to get revenge for his wife?

Daiko: They did...I was just happy to see that we were a family once again and our only enemy, is poisonous revenge.

Jakuna (PKI): ...is that what my Daiko sees in me? Am I poisoned with...this whole time...I feel like a fool...being a slave to anger.

Daiko: U-Umm...c-can I go now?

Jakuna (PKI): Not yet. I still have questions. Do you know about...Akumo's backstory?

Daiko: You mean—like his origin? He doesn't really trust to tell anyone, but he has also changed as a person. Well I'd like to think that because he's stopped trying to kill everyone. I think he only told one person: Sorrel. I've tried to ask Sorrel but he keeps it a secret. I can respect that. It's best to know someone's story when they feel like telling you.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *stands up*

Daiko: Eh?

Jakuna (PKI): *opens a portal as she grabs him*

Daiko: What are you—woah! *gets thrown into it as he slides against the ground before his feet dropped*

Daiko (DB): Hm?

Jakuna (PKI): *walks through and closes the door*

Daiko: Oww... *stands up and rubs himself off as he saw Daiko DB* What the...

Daiko (DB): The original is here?

Daiko: Um hi.

Daiko (DB): Hello. Umm...Jakuna, there's something you need to know.

Jakuna: I know I know. I may be changing my mind about everything that I wanted to do and elk you guys about my back story.

Daiko (DB): That's...great, but that's not the thing.

Jakuna (PKI): Hm? *looks at the healing chamber as it was empty* Where is he?

Daiko (DB): He followed you.

Jakuna (PKI): He what—?

Daiko: HE WHAT???

[OG timeline]

Akumo (Wild): *slashes his chest*

Akumo: *grunts as he kneels and holds his chest*

Daikorra: I'm back! *powers up to super saiyan
blue and punches him away*

Akumo (Wild): *recovers as he sees the fusion* You two combined?

Daikorra: That's right, we fused to kick your furry a$$! *cracks her knuckles* Lets dance.