Permanent Kirai and...

Jakuna (PKI): *looks at both of them* I've never really met a Daika who was alive. *teleports behind her*

Daika (Xeno): !

Jakuna (PKI): I'm not going to hurt you...yet. *walks around her* In this universe you both work to fix timelines or something like that?

They both stayed quiet.

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm...we're not going to kill you guys...not yet at least. Right now we're testing your strength. If I get bored fighting anyone here. I'll simply send them to where they belong. *pulls her sword out as it glowed purple* Out of existence.

Daiko (Xeno): Why are you doing this?

Jakuna (PKI): *puts her sword away* Well...we don't really have a plan. We might kill you...

Daika (Xeno): And...?

Jakuna (PKI): That's it. *powers up* We just want to see our Daiko suffer. Even more than before. To ensure that we fight to the death...I'm going to give you guys more...encouragement. But that can wait. *dashes towards them and sends a kick*

Both power up to super saiyan four and block as they slide back. Jakuna jumps up as she sent a punch downward. Both jumped back as Jakuna's fist hit the ground creating a small crater. Both land as they fire multiple blasts her direction. Jakuna sets a portal in front of her and behind them as the blasts hit them from behind. Jakuna charges forward as she grabbed them and slammed them on the ground.

Daiko (Xeno): Really? Portals? *sends a kick*

Jakuna (PKI): *grunts and lets go of Daiko*

Daika (Xeno): *sends a kick*

Jakuna (PKI): *grunts and lets go of Daika*

Both jump up and power up as the charges forward and send a rush of attacks towards Jakuna. She starts to block and dodge their attacks and they got faster and sharper with their attacks. Jakuna powers up as he aura pushes them back and delivers a punch to Daiko. Daiko gets launched away and crashed down as Jakuna looks at Daika.

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm...Daika. *flies towards Daika*

Daika (Xeno): !

Jakuna (PKI): You were my favorite in my timeline...and it was more enjoyable when I took your life. *pulls out her sword as she raises it in the air*

Daika (Xeno): !!!

Jakuna (PKI): *swings it down*

Daika (Xeno): *she stopped the blade in front of her face*

Jakuna (PKI): She was strong. I want to see how strong you are. *forces the blade more towards her*

Daika (Xeno): *struggles as she kneels down*

Jakuna (PKI): *smiles a bit as she uses more strength as she was kicked away* ??

Daika (Xeno): *pants lightly as she looks up to see a hand*

Sorrel (Xeno): You okay? *helps her up*

Daika (Xeno): Yeah...I think so...

Daiko (Xeno): *groans as he opens his eyes to see Sorra*

Sorra (Xeno): You alright?

Daiko (Xeno): *stands up* Yeah...you guys mind helping us out?

Jakuna (PKI): Sorrel...Sorra... *powers up* You two will die in front of them. *freezes Daiko and Daika*

Sorrel (Xeno): Huh?

Daiko (Xeno): *struggles to move* I can't...!

Daika (Xeno): *struggles to move* Move...!