New Roomate

Daiko (Night): *pants lightly*

Daika (Night): Hey...*pants lightly* That wasn't bad...but we need something else...

Daiko (Night): *sits up* Like what?

Daika (Night): Not something...but someone.

Daiko (Night): Who did you have in mind?

[In another timeline]

Jakuna (PKI): *yawns as she woke up* Ugh...mornings. *gets out of bed*

[Morning Timeskip]

Jakuna (PKI): *looks around* Hm...where'd she go?

Knock knock knock!

Jakuna (PKI): Hm? That must be her. *walks over to open the door* Where'd you go Ok—? *looks to see Daika at her door* ...ra?

Daika (Night): Hi...sorry for interrupting you...but I was wondering—?

Jakuna (PKI): No. *closes door*

Daika (Night): *blinks a few times* Huh...this is gonna be tougher than I thought. *knocks once more*

Darka (Night): Dodge!

Daika (Night): Hm?

Jakuna (PKI): *crashes through her door as she grabs her neck flying into the air* Leave me alone.

Daika (Night): Ack! I just want to talk! *headbutts her and kicks her off of herself* Ow...strong grip...

Jakuna (PKI): Thanks...now talk. *draws her blade* Before you waste more of my time...

Daika (Night): Okay! Okay... *takes a deep breath* I was just going to ask you...to visit my timeline...?

Jakuna (PKI): Didn't I destroy it?

Daika (Night): Heheh...I meant the timeline I live in now...this b***h...

Jakuna (PKI): ...what's in it for me?

Daika (Night): You get to train with me and my brother. And you can live there rent free. That includes meals.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *puts her sword away* I have some demands.

Daika (Night): What are they?

Jakuna (PKI): If I'm going to live with you, I must have a bed to sleep on. I don't want to sleep on some couch.

Daika (Night): Not a problem.

Jakuna (PKI): Second, I will not hold back when training. Physically or mentally.

Daika (Night): Still not a problem.

Jakuna (PKI): Third, when I want to be alone, leave me the f**k alone. Got it?

Daika (Night): Mhm. Got it.

Jakuna (PKI): You sure? Because you broke the third one already.

Daika (Night): *sighs* Just come on.

[Back to Night]

Daiko (Night): I wonder if she convinced her...

Daika (Night): I'm back.

Jakuna (PKI): Evening.

Daiko (Night): Evening to you too.

Daika (Night): She needs a room.

Daiko (Night): Umm...right...

Jakuna (PKI): What?

Daiko (Night): There are no rooms left.

Daika (Night): How??

Daiko (Night): I have mine, you have yours, and the two girls have their own which makes four out of the four rooms taken.

Daika (Night): Crap.

Jakuna (PKI): Wow. I'm leaving.

Daika (Night): Wait! Sleep in...Daiko's bed!

Daiko (Night): Hm? That's not fair—

Jakuna (PKI): Done.

Daiko (Night): Great...where am I supposed to sleep?

Jakuna (PKI): Just sleep on your floor.

Daiko (Night): But... *sighs* great...just great...

Jakuna (PKI): Looks like we're settled. Get ready for some friendly training.

Daiko (Night): F**k my life...