Preparing

Daiko (Xeno): Alright! Let's get going?

Jakuna (PKI): How do you mean?

Sorra (Xeno): Ohh...I guess he hasn't told you HOW we do this.

Kohl (Xeno): We basically gather with everyone else. It's like a family reunion kind of thing?

Jakuna (PKI): Oh no.

Daika (Xeno): Oh yeah! *hugs her from behind* Everyone will be together!

Jakuna (PKI): Can I go back home?

Daiko (Xeno): Nope!

Jakuna (PKI): Isn't your job to make sure every timeline and everyone from that timeline to be in their respective timelines?

Daika (Xeno): *wags her finger side to side* Ah ah ah! You smart little demon. Boop! *pokes her nose*

Jakuna (PKI): *her ki flares up and pulls her blade out* Hey!

Daika (Xeno): *giggles as she backs away*

Daiko (Xeno): Come on. I said I'd show you what Christmas is all about.

Jakuna (PKI): Yeah, free gifts.

Daiko (Xeno): No! It's about family. Whether you like it or not, you are a part of it. You could've wiped everyone out of you kept your original plan in motion, yet you stopped yourself and got rid of the bigger problem. Something inside of you said this is wrong. And in the end you did the right thing.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *sighs as she puts her blade away* Thanks.

Daiko (Xeno): Dodge.

Jakuna (PKI): Huh?

Daikorra (Xeno): *squeezes her breasts* Honk! Honk! *flies away*

Jakuna (PKI): Now you're dead! *pulls out her blade that was covered in destruction energy*

Daiko (Xeno): You can use your blade. But non-lethal.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *turns off the hakai and instead covers it with evil energy* Better?

Daiko (Xeno): At least we can wish them back.

Sorrel (Xeno): *looks towards Daiko* What the f*ck?

Daiko (Xeno): Kidding. Merry Christmas.

Jakuna (PKI): *smirks as she chases them down*