Let time pass...

Daiko (GT): *sets his controller down as he watches the screen* ... *lets out a satisfied sigh* Never though I'd be able to play this again...thank you. *tears form in his eyes*

Jakuna (GT): Hm? *sits by him* Daiko, why do I sense...sadness?

Daiko (GT): *looks down and shakes his head a bit before looking back up* It's nothing. Just...good times fly by so fast. You don't even realize how special one thing is...before it's gone forever.

Sorra (GT): Well...you never know. *sits beside him* That one moment may happen again. So who cares?

Daiko (GT): If that moment lingers on anymore...it begins to lose its magic, it's meaning in our lives. All good things come to an end and you can't stop it. *a tear rolls down as he wipes it away* I'm crying because it's not just this game being the way it was back then, rather the memories of the time when the game was like this originally. Back to simpler times, less responsibilities...more innocence. *lets out another sigh* But we can't turn back time, we just have to keep moving forward, and make new memories.

Sorra (GT): Oh...I see. *was still confused but wanted to comfort him anyway by putting a hand on his shoulder* If it helps, I'll sit here with you until the moment's gone.

Daiko (GT): Thank you...let's just sit here...and let time pass... *more tears roll down his face*

Jakuna (GT): *thinks for a moment as she takes off her sunglasses* Hm...hell of a game if it makes you feel this way. Something so simple, yet holds something special and a powerful feeling.

Daiko (GT): Yeah... *turns off the game and TV as he wipes away his tears* You really have changed. *hugs her*

Jakuna (GT): ?!!

Daiko (GT): *lets go* Sorry...I should've warned you.

Jakuna (GT): It's fine. *puts her sunglasses back on and walks away*

Daiko (GT): *watches her leave* I mean it. Thank you.

Jakuna (GT): ... *gives him a small smile and a nod before leaving*

Daiko (GT): *looked at the black screen* ...time to move on. *gets up and leaves*

I'm gonna miss Fortnite again
I just wanted to make this to make myself feel better
Let's make more happy memories down the road of life