Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion

Let's do some fights now!

Daikorra (Xeno): Show me what you got! *charges at him*

Daiko (God): This is a strange day... *gets in his stance*

The fusion throws the first attack towards her opponent. Daiko takes a step back as he redirects her fist away from him as she flew past him. She looks around in confusion before firing a blast towards him as he then parries it and dashes towards her swinging his blade.

Daikorra (Xeno): *dodges his blade attacks* Using your blade on me already? Wait 'til the third date. *kicks the blade off his hand and fires a blast at his chest*

Daiko (God): *slides back* Huh...this is interesting. *raises his hand before pulling it to the ground*

Daikorra (Xeno): Huh? *looks up to see the blade* !! *avoids the blade cutting a bit of her hair* Hey! What the hell was that? *goes super saiyan*

The fusion then charges towards the ninja as he pulls his hand to his chest as the blade goes to him. The fusion raised a brow as she looks back to see the blade following her. She uses instant transmission to avoid the blade, as Daiko grabs his blade and puts it away.

Daikorra (Xeno): This Daiko's different. *taunts him*

Daiko charges forward as he throws multiple ninja stars at the fusion. Daikorra chuckles a bit as she just counterattacks with blasts of her own. As soon as the stars and blasts came to contact, a huge explosion erupts as she was pushed back.

Daikorra (Xeno): That's some serious knock back! *recovers as she goes super saiyan three* I'm irritated enough. *dashes towards him*

Daiko (God): That's speed at its finest. *surrounds himself in a barrier*

Daikorra (Xeno): *pulls her first back as it is covered in energy* Dragon...!

Daiko (God): ! This attack...

Daikorra (Xeno): Fist...! *a dragon forms as it roars*

Daiko (God): *a unique aura surrounds him as he cancels it out with a swing of his blade*

Daikorra (Xeno): The hell—?!

Daiko (God): *exhales as the aura vanishes* That was close.

Daikorra (Xeno): Hm...you're not saiyan...are you?

Daiko (God): No...I'm not...

Daikorra (Xeno): What was that just then? That thing you used to cancel out my attack.

Daiko (God): ...my power. *smoke bomb*

Daikorra (Xeno): ? *looks around as she couldn't feel his energy* Hm...this is odd.

Daiko (God): *sends a kick at the top of her head*

Daikorra (Xeno): ?! *crashes to the ground* You...!

Daiko (God): *throws more smoke bombs to block her vision* Try this!

Daikorra (Xeno): Really? *powers up as she clears the smoke* Hm?

Multiple clones of Daiko get in a stance surrounding her. The fusion grows more frustrated she transforms into super saiyan four and lets her energy burst into random directions (similar to how Kefla did to UI Goku in the tournament of power). The clones were wiped out as the original Daiko jumps to avoid the blasts.

Daiko (God): Talk about adding pressure...! *dodges the attacks as he tries to get closer to her* Gonna have to knock her out, or at least get those earrings off!

Daikorra (Xeno): Not gonna happen! *swipes her hands in multiple directions before firing multiple blasts*

Daiko jumps over the two swipes and sliced all the ki blasts that came his way. The fusion stomps as more energy bursts out and hits the ninja. She took this opportunity to grab him from a distance and formed an energy fist and sent it to hit the ninja. She then makes more and sends them his way as she flies closer to him. The fusion grabs the ninja by his throat.