Unexpected Guest (Updated)

Jakuna (PKI): *dodges attacks* You're paying for my door.

???: You're paying for what you did to my family!! *sent a kick*

Jakuna (PKI): I don't even know who you are. *tackles her to the ground and charges up an eye beam*

???: *struggles to get free as she poked her eyes*

Jakuna (PKI): Agh! *kicks her away*

???: *slowly gets on her feet as she charges at her with a kick*

Jakuna (PKI): *rubs her eyes as she then glares at her with beams charging up as she grabs her leg*

???: Uh oh. *struggles to get free*

Jakuna (PKI): I was having a good day today... *her eyes grew brighter* Who...are you...?

Okra (Adult): I...am the daughter of Daiko.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *grips her leg tighter* Show me that you are.

Okra (AU): *hisses in pain as she pulls down her shirt to reveal a "者" symbol* There.

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm...let's go of her leg. I believe you...now, why are you here?

Okra (AU): To avenge my family! Because you and that furry killed them all! I couldn't say goodbye to them! I want to do what they couldn't...and that is to kill both of you.

Jakuna (PKI): ...

[Rumble]

Okra (AU): ? *looks at Jakuna*

Jakuna (PKI): *begins to power up as her hair glowed brighter as her eyes did as well as she floated up into the air staring at Okra* You're here...to kill me?

[Lightning crack!]

Okra (AU): Remain calm...she's just showing intimidation.... *takes a deep breath as she powers up to super saiyan god and pulls out her blade and floated up to her level*

Jakuna (PKI): ... *pulls out her own blade as it's surrounded by destruction energy* Bring it.

[Old habits die hard -Megamind]
[Timeskip...to the end of the fight]

Okra (AU): *pants lightly as she weakly swings her blade*

Jakuna (PKI): *steps to the side as she grabs her wrist and slams her onto the ground and kicks her away*

Okra (AU): *rolls on the ground as she tiredly gets up* I...won't give up...!

Jakuna (PKI): Like a cockroach that won't die. *charges towards her as she punches her gut*

Okra (AU): ?! *coughs out blood as she throws a punch towards her*

Jakuna (PKI): *catches her fist as she crushes it in her hand*

Okra (AU): AHH!! *throws a kick to her side*

Jakuna (PKI): *catches her leg and breaks it as she lets go of her*

Okra (AU): *falls to the ground as she tries to get back up*

Jakuna (PKI): This is getting annoying. *stomps on her back*

Okra (AU): *coughs a bit as she charged up a blast in her hand and aims it at Jakuna*

Jakuna (PKI): *stabs her sword through the blast and hand*

Okra (AU): Agh! *her body goes limp as her hair goes back to black*

Jakuna (PKI): *steps off of her as she flips her over*

Okra (AU): *pants lightly as she looked up at her*

Jakuna (PKI): ...Do you yield?

Okra (AU): *spits* Never...

Jakuna (PKI): *raises her sword*

Okra (AU): *closes her eyes*

Jakuna (PKI): ... *drops her sword aside as she picks her up* She's unconscious...don't worry Daiko, I won't...kill as much people...

[Timeskip]

Okra (AU): *gasps as she wakes up in a room* Wha...What happened?

Jakuna (PKI): I kicked your ass and you almost died.

Okra (AU): ?! *jumps away as she gets in a stance*

Jakuna (PKI): Ease up. The way you fought out there, showed me how much you really wanted to avenge the ones you loved. You didn't fight only for yourself, but for those who have fallen as well.

Okra (AU): Your point being...?

Jakuna (PKI): You never gave up, even when facing death you wouldn't give up easy. That is why...I give my respect to you. *puts her hands together and bows a bit*

Okra (AU): What...?

Jakuna (PKI): You had a good reason to fight me. Like I was fighting for a reason until I saw I was wrong. But know this, revenge isn't something pretty. Don't let it consume you like it did to me. You have potential, which is why I'll train you.

Okra (AU): Train me? Why?

Jakuna (PKI): Two reasons: One, I need a roommate. Two, I need someone to do the chores.

Okra (AU): ...what?

Jakuna (PKI): We start tomorrow. Get more rest. *walks out of the room and closes the door*

Okra (AU): Today had been a...eventful day... *passes out on the bed*'