GT Reunion

Daiko (GT): *lands as he walks home* I used to be skeptical every time I walk home from work, but then again who else is gonna show up?

Argula (GT): *lands in front of him* ...

Daiko (GT): Gah?! What the—?! *gets into a stance* Who are you?

Argula (GT): *opens her eyes* It's me, Daiko. *opens her arms to him* It's been too long, my son.

Daiko (GT): M-Mother...? *drops his things as he runs up to her and hugs her* You're...you're here!

Argula (GT): I am...here. *hugs him back* I have missed you. Where is everyone else?

Daiko (GT): Oh! *lets go of her as he wipes his tears and grabs his things* They're back at home. Come.

[At Home]

Jakuna (GT): Hm...

Kumara (GT): What's up?

Jakuna (GT): Someone's with Daiko.

Sorra (GT): What?! Is he fighting again?

Jakuna (GT): No...they're headed over here.

Daika (GT): What? *hears someone knocking on the door* ...coming. *opens the door* He... *looks at Argula and immediately hugs her*

Jakuna (GT): Hm?

Sorra (GT): What's going on? *sees that it's Argula* ... *goes and joins the hug*

Sorrel (GT): Who's at the door?

Kumara (GT): I'm not sure but Sorra and Daika just went ahead and—?

Sorrel (GT): *went to go hug her as well*

Argula (GT): I have missed you all as well. *hugs them all*

Jakuna (GT): Are they...hugging?

Kumara (GT): Yeah.

Jakuna (GT): Oh.

Kumara (GT): Do you wanna...?

Jakuna (GT): No.

Kumara (GT): Ok.