Daiko Prime

Daiko (Prime): *was currently making his way back home* Man...I wonder how the others are doing. Especially since they were with Jakuna the whole time I was training.

...

Daiko (Prime): Oh...what have I done? Better hurry. *the ship lands* Huh. *kicks the door open and exits as he looks around to see no one* Uhh...hello? Sorrel? Sorra? Kohl, Kumara, Jakuna?

Daika (Vampa): *was in her berserk form* Hah! *sends a punch towards Prime*

Daiko (Prime): Daika—! *dodges as he does a back flip* Woah! *jumps away*

Sorra (AU): *was in her berserk form as she formed a blast above him* Hahahah!

Daiko (Prime): What is going on?!

Daika (Vampa): *fires a beam towards Prime*

Sorra (AU): *throws her blast at him*

Daiko (Prime): Fine. *powers up as he cancels out  their attacks* I'll take them out gently. *flies above Sorra*

Sorra (AU): !

Daiko (Prime): *shocks her body as he paralyzed her* That's one. *lands in front of Daika*

Daika (Vampa): Uh? Hah! *sends a punch*

Daiko (Prime): *dodges and shocks her as she fell to the ground* Is it over?

Kohl (AU): *powers up to super saiyan blue* Ready?

Kumara (AU): Hah! *powers up to blue* Ready.

The two then charge towards Prime and fired multiple blasts. Prime begins to dodge the blasts as he then notices the blasts were going somewhere else.

Daiko (Prime): I stopped dodging by the way.

Kohl (AU): We know!

Daiko (Prime): Hm? What do you... *notices the blasts surrounding him stayed in place* Oh...

The two then clasp their hands together as the blasts came onto contact with Prime, causing an explosion.

Kumara (AU): Did we get him?

Kohl (AU): I don't know.

Daiko (Prime): I think you both missed. *chops their necks and lays them on the ground as they pass out* If this keeps up...there's two more.

Sorrel (AU): And here's one of them. *grabs his tail and starts to swing him around*

Daiko (Prime): Why the tail? *powers up as he kicks him in the side*

Sorrel (AU): Gah! *slams him on the ground before blasting him further into it* Show me what you got Prime.

...

Sorrel (AU): Uh...Prime? Did you find something shiny or somethin'?

Daiko (Prime): *crashes through the ground behind him and kicks his head*

Sorrel (AU): What?! *fires a blast as he is launched away*

Daiko (Prime): *chases him as he tanks the blast and punches him to the ground before grabbing him and throws him in the air*

Sorrel (AU): *recovers and powers you before charging at Prime* Hah!

Daiko (Prime): *he powers up as his fists were covered in energy* Bring it.