Here we go GT!

+Back with Action!

Jakuna (PKI): *steps out of chamber* Finally... *stretches a bit* Wish we had two of these that could heal us faster.

Akumo (Wild): *steps out of chamber* Well, this is all we got. *begins to think* Wait a second... *looks at Daiko*

Daiko (DB): *snores loudly*

Akumo (Wild): Can't he make that come true?

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm, I see what you mean. *walks up to him and smacks*

Daiko (DB): Oww! I was having a nice dream there!

Jakuna (PKI): I wish we could heal ourselves faster.

Daiko (DB): *raises his brow* Huh?

Jakuna (PKI): Grant me my wish. Or else.

Daiko (DB): ... *starts to laugh*

Jakuna (DB): *stabs through his arm*

Daiko (DB): *grunts* Oww...Hahahah! That's rich. I think you're missing a huge step before you can make a wish. You see this thing I'm wearing? *looks down at his dragon ball* You have to fine the other six that are hidden throughout the different universes of this timeline.

Jakuna (PKI): ... *turns around* Akumo, sniff him.

Akumo (Wild): What?

Daiko (DB): Umm...I don't consent.

Akumo (Wild): Yeah, this is kind of weird to do.

Jakuna (PKI): *sighs and punches the bridge of her nose* For f*ck's sake. Just do it already.

Daiko (DB): *his eyes glow red* As soon as I get free from this freeze technique bull sh*t, I will rip off your nose and shove it down your throat and pull it out where the sun doesn't shine!

Akumo (Wild): ... *looks at Jakuna*

Jakuna (PKI): Just do it!

Akumo (Wild): *walks toward Daiko*

Daiko (DB): You'll die first... *the star fades to black*

[GT Timeline]

Daiko (Night): *sends a few blasts at her*

Jakuna (GT): *jumps over them as she spins and sends a kick towards him*

Daiko (Night): ! *puts his arms up to block her kick*

Jakuna (GT): *jumps off as she sent a rush of attacks*

Daiko (Night): *dodges the attacks as he grabs both of her wrists*

Jakuna (GT): *jumps as she puts her feet on his chest and pushes*

Daiko (Night): Hm? That's not going to work on me. *lifts her up as he smashes her on the ground a few times before spinning around*

Jakuna (GT): How about this? *starts to form blades under her feet*

Darko (Night): Watch out! *forces him to let go of her sending her fly*

Daiko (Night): Hm?

Jakuna (GT): *gets up* So, you don't have to be in your dark form?

Daiko (Night): Yeah... *looks at everyone else* Hey, stand up and get some rest. I'll be on guard out here.

The group gets up as they slowly walk to the house. As time goes on, it fades to nighttime for everyone to get rest before the battle that comes the next day.

Daiko (Night): *exhales* Back to our element, eh bud?

Darko (Night): Yeah...it's nice and quiet out here. No one else is here. Just us, and the beautiful night sky.