Family

Daiko (Prime): Hm...what happened with that version of Jakuna...I don't wish for any of that to happen again. I have grown stronger myself for the sake of my family. Sorrel...you are catching up to me and I am happy for that. Daika...I wish for you to not rely on my power but do wish you can become stronger on your own. Sorra...you can be the better fighter than you are now and grow not just as a fighter but as a sister to Daika. Kohl and Kumara...I do not know where you two have gone but I hope you are safe in your journey to become stronger than the gods you seem to be. Jakuna...I do not know the extent of your power or how dangerous it would seem to everyone else, but even though you said to not trust you, I know you wish to not harm my family as much. I would think of you as an older sister to me, but I know you would hate that. That is how I feel in this moment. Every word, my expressions, I mean it all. Even I have things I need to work on myself. I want to see how far I can go. How far...we all can go. I would hate...to see all of you...be taken away from me. I saw it once, I do NOT want to see it the second time. In that moment I realized...I needed to get stronger not just to protect myself but to protect all of you from any harm. I trust that...you will do the same for me. When the time comes for a new threat against us...we'll be ready. I'm sure of it. Do I have your word? *reaches his hand out*

Sorrel (AU): ... *stands up and puts his hand on his and nods* You have mine.

Daika (Vampa): *puts her hand on his* You have mine too.

Sorra (AU): *puts her hand on hers* You have mine as well.

Jakuna: ... *walks up to Daiko* ... *takes out her blade and raises it*

Daiko (Prime): !! *closes his eyes*

[Stab!]

Sorrel (AU): ?!
Daika (Vampa): ?!
Sorra (AU): ?!

Daiko (Prime): *blinks a few times to see the sword stabbed into the ground and Jakuna hugging him* ...Jakuna...?

Jakuna: I...think of you as a younger brother too...I think all of you as the family I couldn't have in my past. *hugs tighter* I thank you for giving me a chance to be a part of it.

Daiko (Prime): *returns the hug* I don't regret it. Any of it.

Sorrel (AU): I...love this family for this reason. *joins the hug*

Daika (Vampa): Hugs! *joins the hug too*

Sorra (AU): I love these wholesome moments too. *joins the hug as well*

Daiko (Prime): I love and care for all of you, there is much to do...tomorrow. For now let us prepare for our future.

Hello. I've been dead for quite some time now. Here's the thing...I've been focusing more on school as this is my last year in high school and it's important to me as it is to my friends as well. That's basically everything I wanted to let the two to three people who still read this shit. Bye bye!