Recovering pt.1

Daiko (DB): *sighs from boredom* ... *looks to see as both evil Saiyans were in healing chambers* Hmm... *sings* Row row row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream. Row row row your boat—

Akumo (Wild): Row row row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.

Daiko (DB): Row row row your boat—

Akumo (Wild): Row row row your boat—

Jakuna (PKI): Row row row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.

Daiko (DB): Row row row your boa—Gah?!

Jakuna (PKI): *threw a blade at his leg*

Daiko (DB): You could've just asked me to stop.

[OG Timeline]

Daika (Night): And...there. You should get rest.

Daika (Prime): ...thank you... *looks at Sorra*

Daika (Night): ? *looks where she was looking*

Sorra: *washing the dishes as she was putting them away*

Daika (Night): Do you...want me to call her over?

Daika (Prime): Huh? Oh...um...no

Daika (Night): *pets her head* Ok. *stands up as she walks up to Sorra* Hello.

Sorra: Hm? Oh, hey older Daika. From Okra's story, you had a rough past, huh?

Daika (Night): Hahah...yeah. But I try to not think about it much. *looks around as she gets closer to her*

Sorra: Hm? What?

Daika (Night): Can you go take care of my fluffy self over there? She looks like she can use some "Sorra Love" right now. *winks* I'll take care of your chores.

Sorra: Hmm... *looks at Daika Prime before back at her* Ok, thank you. *dries her hands as she walked and sat next to Daika Prime* Hi.

Daika (Prime): Hm? Oh...hi. *looks away*

Sorra: ? *floats over her to the other side*

Daika (Prime): ! *looks the other way*

Sorra: *sighs and puts her arm around her* Are you okay?

Daika (Prime): *shakes her head no* ...

Sorra: Do you want me to pet you?

Daika (Prime): *blushes a bit* ... *nods her head slowly*

Sorra: Heh. *pulls her into a hug as she pets her head gently*

Daiko (Prime): *watches as he smiles softly*

Sorrel: Hey Prime, how are you...holding up?

Daiko (Prime): I'm just...trying to...stay strong for Daika. I should've been stronger for everyone. The next time I see them...I will tear them apart. I want to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Sorrel: Hm...I understand. It's okay.

Jakuna: How do you understand?

Sorrel: ...well, Sorra and I when we were younger, we weren't always with Daiko and Daika. We had a mother and a father. We were all happy with each other until...the "Alpha" of our kind killed mother. My father wanted to challenge him before he fought against their father. He lost, both the fight and his life. Sorra and I found his lifeless body on the floor. We've never felt so weak like that.

Sorra: When we got older, we found out and wanted revenge on Daiko's and Daika's father. We went out separate ways and lived an entirely different and dark life. Both our minds and hearts were cold. We would get rid of anyone who would get in our way. We were once the "bad guys" until we stopped. We forgave them, and lived together. It took a while to adjust, but we made it work. Andoved as the family we once were before our feud against each other.

Jakuna: Oh...maybe you do understand what it's like to lose a family.

Daika (Prime): Hmm... *gets an idea as she sets Sorra's head on her lap*

Sorra: Huh?

Daika (Prime): *smiles as she lets her head* Your turn.

Sorra: *blushes a bit and smiles* Thanks.

Daiko (Prime): ... *looks at Sorrel*

Sorrel: I'm not getting on your lap.

Daiko (Prime): That's not what I was thinking.

Sorrel: Oh, okay. *gets pulled*

Daiko (Prime): *hugs him tight* You are getting a hug though!

Sorrel: H-Hey! Let go!

Daika (Night): *smiles as she finished and dried her hands* Heh...they're not so different from my time...I miss them...

Jakuna: *looks away as she crosses her arms* Tch... *smiles a bit* At least they're not sad...

Daika: Are you smiling?

Jakuna: H-Huh? No.

Daika: ? *takes off her mask and smiles* You were weren't you? *tail wags*

Jakuna: F*ck off.

Daika: Heh, it's fine. I can't help but smile at these moments. It's kind of what we do to distract ourselves from the dangers and the bad things that happen. Even some of the cold hearted people could use these moments too.

Jakuna: ... *sighs* She's right. I can't help but show a faint smile.

Akumo: Hmm...

Daiko: What's up?

Akumo: Nothing, I'll wait 'till tomorrow so we can train.

Daiko: You don't want to join?

Akumo: You know I don't like the whole "wholesome" stuff.

Daiko: Hm. Ok, I won't push you to join. We'll see you tomorrow.

Akumo: *nods as he teleports*