Okra's Visit Pt.5

Daiko (God): Who are you?

Jakuna (GT): You'll learn soon enough

Jakuna (GT): You'll learn soon enough. For now...I want to know who you are under that mask. *charges at him*

Daiko (God): *creates a smoke screen and vamishes*

Jakuna (GT): *stops herself* I am blind, so this doesn't work on me. *inhaled the smoke*

Daiko (God): *takes off gas mask* I suspected that *sneaks behind her and kicks her away*

Jakuna (GT): !! *begins to cough* What is this?

Daiko (God): It's poison. Made it myself.

Jakuna (GT): Poison? *falls on her knees and coughs more* You...coward...

Daiko (God): I'm just a guy who's looking for his daughter. *tosses a glowing green bottle* Drink that, it'll heal you.

Jakuna (GT): *catches it as she drinks it and pants lightly* ...Hah...Hah...

Daiko (God): ... *picks her up and knocks on the door of the house*

Daiko (GT): Jakuna are you o—?! *kicks Daiko away and catches Jakuna* Hey, are you okay?

Jakuna (GT): I'll be fine. *stands up by herself* That version of you is weird.

Daiko (GT): That was another me? Alright, I'm gonna check this out.

Daiko (God): This is a strange day.

Daiko (GT): Hey, you! Just what are you doing here?

Daiko (God): Where's my daughter?

Daiko (GT): She's not here. Go somewhere else, Daiko.

Daiko (God): So she told you. I guess wearing this half has no use anymore. *takes off his upper half of his mask*

Daiko (GT): What the? What's up with your eyes?

Daiko (God): That's a long story, but, I can tell you that I have become a deity where I come from.

Daiko (GT): A god? Like, of destruction?

Daiko (God): No...he became dead to me a long time ago. He was...my brother in arms.

Daiko (GT): Sorrel?

Daiko (God): How do you know his name?

Daiko (GT): Because he's my brother.

Daiko (God): You cannot trust a Sorrel. He is evil in heart.

Daiko (GT): He was, but not anymore. I think you forgot something. This is where I come from, and the Sorrel from here is not the one from yours! *fires a blast towards him*

 This is where I come from, and the Sorrel from here is not the one from yours! *fires a blast towards him*

Daiko (God): ... *looks towards him* ... *vanishes*

Daiko (GT): Huh? *gets punched* !

Daiko (God): *sends more attacks towards Daiko*

Daiko (GT): This bastard... *powers up to super saiyan and sends a punch*

Daiko (God): *redirects his punch away from himself and knees his gut and kicks him away*

Daiko (GT): What the hell? This guy's good. *goes super saiyan two and sends multiple blasts towards him*

Daiko (God): *was running forward as he avoids the blasts and throws ninja stars at him*

Daiko (GT): What are these going to do? *dodges them as they stick to the ground* Ya missed.

Daiko (God): I prepared for that. *pulls his hand to his chest*

Daiko (GT): Huh? *the ninja stars sink into his back and explode* Gah?!

Daiko (God): Checkmate. *pulls out his katana and slices his gut*

Daiko (GT): ?! *drops to the ground returning to his base form* No way...! *coughs blood*

Daiko (God): *wipes the blood off his katana as he kneels next to him* Here... *puts his hand where the wound was and heals him* All patched up.

Daiko (GT): *touches his stomach as the wound was healed* Woah...wait. Where's your tail?

Daiko (God): My...tail? Oh, you think I'm like her. I am not a saiyan. My wife was.

Daiko (GT): ...

Daiko (God): You alright?

Daiko (GT): Daiko. Not. Saiyan? But. What.? Is. He. Real? I. Don't. Understand.

Daiko (God): *snaps his fingers* Hey, snap out of it.

Daiko (GT): What do you mean you're not a saiyan?!!

Daiko (God): Is that wrong?

Daiko (GT): You have no idea how wrong it is!!

Daiko (God): Are all my alternative selves all Saiyans as well?

Daiko (GT): Yeah. What are you then?

Daiko (God): I already told you, I am a deity among others who became my enemies. My brother, Sorrel, and his sister Sorra.

Daiko (GT): What happened to you guys?

Daiko (God): Hmm... *puts his katana away* I guess we'll talk about it over I've had something to eat.

Daiko (GT): Heh, then you came at the right time. Daika and Sorrel are cooking dinner.

Daiko (God): Daika? Right, I forgot this was an alternate timeline from mine so you would have her.

Daiko (GT): And there's a lot more out there then you think.

[Okra - Night]

Okra: This must be it. *knocks on door*

Okra (Night): I got it. *opens door* Hello—?! *looks Okra up and down* ...no way.

Okra: How about that...they weren't kidding when they told me another me exists.

Okra (Night): Yeah...it's crazy.

Okra: Hey... *whispers to her* Wanna compare our power?

Okra (Night): What?

Okra: You know, let's have a little spar. I want to know what you're capable of.

Okra (Night): Umm...sure. Okay.

[Xeno]

Daika (Xeno): Say it to me again.

Kohl (Xeno): There seems to be another person hopping through timelines too. And it is not a saiyan.

Daika (Xeno): Hm, alright. Sorra, let's go. *takes earrings*

Sorra (Xeno): Awww yeah! It's our turn!

Daika (Xeno): *sighs* Please calm yourself.

Little meme