Wins and...

Jakuna (PKI): *walks through portal and begins to think* ...this isn't good.

Daiko (DB): What? Your plan isn't going according to...plan?

Jakuna (PKI): That's exactly it. What did you do?

Daiko (DB): I'm frozen in place and I don't know how to undo this, you think I did this?

Jakuna (PKI): When I opened all portals, In my mind I opened all portals where your family is still alive. I opened one portal where Wild went, the time patrol Daiko where I was in. Who else...? There's only three more portals I've opened.

Daiko (DB): Four

Jakuna (PKI): What?

Daiko (DB): Four. One more opened when you two left.

Jakuna (PKI): What...? *looks at portal* How strange. This never happened. This is a real problem. Now there's a Daiko and a Daika that have more experience in combat than their other versions.

Daiko (DB): Hearing that is good news.

Jakuna (PKI): You're not helping with my situation...

Daiko (DB): Good, go stress about it.

Jakuna (PKI): Ugh! *powers up* You're starting to piss me off!! Shut up! *takes a deep breath as she draws a blade and stabs through his arm*

Daiko (DB): ?! *looks at the blade as his blood was even froze* Oww...and woah. You know you can't kill me right? I'm basically immortal.

Jakuna (PKI): True, but I can still torture you.

Daiko (DB): Well...this does hurt...but what's the point?

Jakuna (PKI): Ugh...you're still annoying as ever. *stabs him again*

Daiko (DB): *grunts* What the hell?

Jakuna (PKI): Now I have to figure out what to do now...I'm silence.

Daiko (DB): Then it's not gonna happen.

[AU Timeline]

Akumo (Wild): No more secrets, and no holding back! Final round, sudden death! *charges with his blades*

Daiko (Prime): ! *goes dark*

Darko powers up into Primal Instinct and charges forward as Akumo jumps up and slices downward. Darko dodges by splitting into two of himself as he jumps and both kick him away. Daika goes Dark Primal Instinct as well as she teleports above. Her fists were covered in energy as she then sent a flurry of punches towards him before putting her hands together and strikes him to the ground.

Akumo (Wild): This is what I'm talking about. True power.

Akumo powers up as he charges at both of them. He punches Darko as he sent a kick towards Darka. He continues his assault by grabbing both of them and slamming them to the ground. He throws and blasts away Darko as he kicked Darka. Darka stops herself as she charges forward and starts to send punches.

Akumo dodges them as she begins to go faster and sharper landing some hits and blasts him away. Akumo growls as his aura surrounds him as he opens a portal and sent a punch through as another portal opened next to her face. She turned to see as a fist came out and punched her towards Akumo. Akumo holds out his sword and waits. Darko flies up and charges towards Akumo's back.

Akumo (Wild): *drops his sword as he flew away with Darko*

Darko (Prime): *throws him downward where he sends a kick to his chest as both crash onto the ground as he did a flip* Darka!

Darko and Darko get next to each other as both charge up their blasts. Akumo slowly gets up and grabs his sword. He turns to see both of them firing their beams towards him as he puts his hands in front of him. The beam connects as Akumo was pushed back as he slid on the ground. Both primes push further as the beam grew bigger and engulfed Akumo and caused an explosion.

Darko (Prime): Is...it over?

Darka (Prime): It's never over.

Akumo charges forward as he has a furious expression on his face. Both Primes charge forward as well before getting kicked away and roll on the ground. Akumo stomps forward as they rolled away before jumping up. Akumo teleports Darka away as he sends a punch to Darko. He blocks it as he's put on one knee before getting kicks away and grabbed and slammed on the floor. Darko shakes his head as Akumo starts onto slice down at Darko.

Akumo (Wild): Haa! *slices down*

Darko (Prime): *rolls out of the way*

Akumo (Wild): Hiyah! *slices down*

Darko (Prime): *rolls again*

Akumo (Wild): *jumps up and slices down*

Darko (Prime): *spreads his leg as the blade goes down the middle close to hitting him* Woah! *jumps up and kicks him in the air before punching his chest*

Darka returns as she grabbed his tail and slammed him multiple times before kicking him away. She chases him down as she punches his face and he kicks back and blasts her away. Akumo charges at her as he slashes her chest as she flew down.

Darko (Prime): Daika! *growls as he charges forward with a blade he forms and slashes multiple times*

Akumo pulls out his blade as he blocks his slashes as he punches his gut. Darko grunts as he quickly recovers and forms another blade and stabbed through Akumo's gut. Akumo's eyes widen as Darko forms two kunai spears like Scorpion's and stabs his chest and kicks him away. Darko lands on the ground as he pulls Akumo back towards him as he sent a kick to deepen the kunais. Darko pulls them out as he sliced his gut and begins to choke him with the chains.

Akumo (Wild): *choke* All...this time...? *cough* Now you show... *cough* the killing blows?

Darka (Prime): *the wound heals slowly overtime as the cut was now closed* Ow...huh? Daiko?

Darko (Prime): *kicks his leg as he pulled tighter*

Akumo (Wild): *gets on one knee and struggles to get free* You made me weak...before I could fight back...!

Darka (Prime): He's...gonna do it. *her shoulder gets tapped from behind* Hm? *turns around*

Jakuna (PKI): Greetings... *chokes her* Daika right? No wonder my brother was curious on both of you. *opens four portals as she traps Darka's arms and legs* Wait here hon'. *powers up as he charges towards Darko*

Darko (Prime): !!! *gets punched away as he let go of Akumo*

Akumo (Wild): *rubs his neck as he breathes heavily*

Jakuna (PKI): Rest up. *opens a portal and kicks him gently into it* Now...to take care of him.

Darko (Prime): *recovers as he charges at Jakuna PKI*

Jakuna (PKI): *opens a portal as she grabs Darko's neck*

Darko (Prime): ?! *gets pulled through the portal*

Jakuna (PKI): *traps him next to Daika* Hello you two.

Darka (Prime): What do you want?!

Jakuna (PKI): To ruin your lives of course.

Darko (Prime): But why?! I've already seen a future where an alternate version of you completed that.

Darka (Prime): You die no matter what. What makes you think this will change?

Jakuna (PKI): What will change...is that we'll do it to every version at the same time. *turns to see her alternate self* But before I can get to that. I have to get rid of your family.

Jakuna: *powers up to her Kirai form* Guys...don't hold back... *gets into her stance*