AU Wild

Daiko (Wild): What's wrong? Feeling scared? *growls as he swings his blades as a wall of fire surrounded both of them*

Daiko (Xeno): ?! *stops as the flame was behind him*

Daiko (Wild): *continues to walk forward* What's your next move now?

Daiko (Xeno): I-I never thought it possible...but an evil saiyan version of...me? *looks around as he then jumps to escape*

Daiko (Wild): *appears above him and slams him to the ground* Rules: No escape... *raises his hand as red claws form*

Daiko (Xeno): !! *kicks him off and sends a blast* I gotta get out of here!

Daiko (Wild): *walks forward* You break my rule...I'll make sure you die a slow and agonizing death. If you don't...well...I'll make it quick and painless. *charges forward*

Daiko (Xeno): HAA!! *ascends to super saiyan god*

Daiko (Xeno): Maybe I can tire him out and then I'll call Sorrel

Daiko (Xeno): Maybe I can tire him out and then I'll call Sorrel. *powers up* Let's do this thing.

Daiko (Wild): *smiles* That's more like it! *jumps at him*

Daiko (Xeno): *steps to the side as he sent a chop at Wild's neck* Ha!

Daiko (Wild):! ! *falls to the ground* Ow... *growls as he grows claws on both hands and slashes at him*

Daiko (Xeno): ??!! *summons two katanas as he parries his slashes with his blades*

Wild gets faster and his strikes become more heavy as Xeno was getting overpowered. Wild slashes Xeno's face as it stung.

Daiko (Xeno): Ahh! *holds the cut as he feels dizzy* Woah...Ugh...

Daiko (Wild): Feelin' dizzy? Just some harmless poison.

Daiko (Xeno): Poison...? *falls on the ground* No...that early? *taps a device on his wrist*

Daiko (Wild): *stomps on his chest* Do you yield?

Daiko (Xeno): ...3...

Daiko (Wild): ?

Daiko (Xeno): ...2... *earring glows*

Daiko (Wild): !! *goes to break the earring*

Daiko (Xeno): 1. *goes flying in a direction*

Daiko (Wild): *chases after him* I think not! *reaches for his foot*

Sorrel (Xeno): *sent a blast towards him* HAA!!

Daiko (Wild): ?! *gets blasted away* Damn it!

Sorraiko (Xeno): HAAA!!! *ascends to super saiyan god* Should've just done this in the beginning! *charges at Wild*

Daiko (Wild): *a portal appears behind him* Hm?

???: T̷̛͙̱͆̃̀̂̀̿h̸̛͓̀͆̀͌͗̔i̸̠͆̈͠š̶̤͕̌ ̷̨̜͇̲̺̐̇̿̐̚̚b̵̙̩̥̫̗̂̚a̷͙͑ţ̵͖̭͊̋̊̏̋ț̷͈̣̽̊́̋l̵̻̣͉̜̦̰̣̠͋̌̄͗̌̑e̶̞̳͉̭͙̥̪̾ ̸̩̣͙̘̟͚̮̒̆͜i̷͖͆͆̎s̷̥̗̞̭̲͙͇͗̃͛̄́n̴̛̲͚̲͊̅'̶̝̹̯͔̌͠ͅt̵͕͓͉̩̋̅̂͝ ̴͕̘̲̃̊̈́͊̏́f̴̪̭͙̖̖̙̍̌͂͒́͗͌o̸͇̰̿̅̾͛͋͒̑̒ṙ̵͉͉̀̓͋̾ ̵̹̪͎̠̆͋̈̀̐̒y̶̧̟̙̺̮̤͙̙̅̀͒ǫ̸̢̧͈̮̣̜̀̓͌u̸̡͉̱̒͛̇͗̂̌͘͜ ̷̡͇̫̣̥̼̒͑̇͊͂̓͆͝y̴̼̪̺͍͆̈́͌̔̕ͅȩ̵̡̝̃̐͐̿̈́͂̔̐t̸̨̗͎̪͕̝̗̞́͆̏́͛̄̆̕...̴͑̌̈̋̀̾̄͘ͅY̵̜͚̼̞͉͈͌͛͌̊̋͝ợ̸̝̩̝̯̎͐̈́͗͝u̸͍̲̹̦͇͙͖̓̈́ ̵͙͓̌̽͂͜ͅm̸̹̟̆͌̔̋͠͝ṳ̴̢̰̖͖͎͍̽̉̕͜͝s̶̙̏̀̓͒͌̓t̴̯̟͍̝̂̈̄͛̈́͐͒͝ ̶̡̼̼̉̽̀͋͑̕r̵̙̼͇͈͓̭̮͉̓ę̶̢̒̎̄̕t̶̡͍̱̤̯̿̽̄̔́̆͘ͅͅr̷͖̮͋̎͌͘͠ë̸̮̰̲͉̮́̃͐a̸̬͓̅̑̊͌̉t̴̛̳͕̱̔̅͐̉̑̉͑͜

Daiko (Wild): *bows* Yes master... *walks through the portal&

Sorraiko (Xeno): Not getting away that easy!! *fires a beam towards them*

???: *points their palm to the beam as they simply absorbed it* ... *closes the portal*

Sorraiko (Xeno): *slides on the ground* ...what was that about?

[Back home]

Sorrel (Xeno): You have to take it easy for now.

Daiko (Xeno): *had his face bandaged up* ...

Kumara (Xeno): Sorry...I did what I had to do...even if that means you can't talk.

Daiko (Xeno): ... *looks at Daika as he moves his hands* "It's okay. Thank you for taking care of me. Everyone."

Daika (Xeno): *nods as she looks at Kumara* He said It's okay. He thanks you for taking care of him. All of us.

Kumara (Xeno): *nods as she hugs Daiko* It's the least I can do after you healed me and Kohl.

Daiko (Xeno): ... *pets her head and rubs her back* ...who was that? Did he say master? Hmm...I'll check every timeline until I see them again...even if that means I lose sleep...