The day before...

Daiko (Xeno): Alright, this seems simple enough.

Sorrel (Xeno): What? This mission?

Daiko (Xeno): Yeah, all we gotta do is... *reads the document with a —_— face*

Sorrel (Xeno): What? What's wrong with it?

Daiko (Xeno): Where's Sorra?

Sorrel (Xeno): Just monitoring your depressed future self's timeline with Kumara...wait doesn't he have a guest coming to his house?

Daiko (Xeno): Read. *shows him the document*

Sorrel (Xeno): *puts on his reading glasses and reads the document* ... *hands back the document* We must save yourself.

Daiko (Xeno): You made that dramatic. Why?

Sorrel (Xeno): Don't you know what month it is??

Daiko (Xeno): November? I'm not following.

Sorrel (Xeno): We must hurry now! *begins to run*

Daiko (Xeno): ??? *follows him*

Sorrel (Xeno): *grabs the earrings* You'll understand (kinda) when we get there!

Daiko (Xeno): You make it sound dangerous! Then we must hurry!

[Night]

Daiko (Night): Seriously! You don't have to do this! Do it with someone special!

Koleva: You are special~ To me anyway~ What's the matter~? Think I can't take it~?

Daiko (Night): Damn it! I'm not ready for that stuff yet. Someone help me out! I don't want to hurt her!

Daikorrel (Xeno -muffled-): Begone...!

Koleva: ?

Daikorrel (Xeno -super saiyan two-): *crashes through the wall as he gets ready to kick her* Thot! *sends her crashing through another wall and chases after her*

Daiko (Night): ... *looks up* thank you?

Koleva: *growls as she powers up and charge at the fusion*

Daikorrel (Xeno): Nope! *grabs her face as he slides her across the ground and fires a blast point blank*

Koleva: ?!?! *gets launched away*

Daikorrel (Xeno): Wait just one more day! *goes god as he speeds up to her* One more day and you'll have my permission to do what you want with him!! *presses on her pressure point like Beerus did with Goku on King Kai's planet*

Koleva: !! *crashes onto the ground, knocked out*

Daikorrel (Xeno): *lands on the ground* Heh... *goes to base form and teleports to Daiko*

Daiko (Night): Why? I'm grateful but why?

Daikorrel (Xeno): You live to fight another day brother. *teleports back home*

Daiko (Night); ...ok.