AU Confirmed

Daiko (Xeno): ...Ugh...can't sleep. *gets out of bed and gets in his uniform as he walks out of his room* ...where did he go? Who was the other person? Why did he look like Prime...? *gasps as he starts running* What ABOUT Prime?!!

[Meanwhile in AU]

Sorra (AU): RAH!! *sent a beam towards Jakuna*

Jakuna: *holds her palm out as she cancels it out* Try better than that! *charges at her*

Sorra (AU): *charges at her with a barrier surrounding her*

Jakuna: Hmph! *punches through the barrier and connects to her jaw*

Sorra (AU): ?! *goes to her base form as she hits the ground* Oww...

Jakuna: *lands next to her* You alright?

Sorra (AU): *lets out a sigh and giggles lightly* Yeah... *gets on her feet* Thanks for doing this with me.

Jakuna: Heh, yeah, I sure loved kicking your ass.

Sorra (AU): *smiles as she walked away* Take care.

Jakuna: ...to be honest...she's getting closer to that similar power that Daika has...

Daiko (Prime): Yeah?

Jakuna: !! *turns around as she sent a punch at him*

Daiko (Prime): *catches it in his hand* Sorry! I forgot you don't like that.

Jakuna: ...what do you want?

Daiko (Prime): Just checking up on everyone is all. And I'm trying to stay in this form to get used to it since I don't really use it much.

 And I'm trying to stay in this form to get used to it since I don't really use it much

Jakuna: Oh? Alright then. Never really got a look at it the last time I've seen it. *inspects him* Hm...so this is the power that beat me...? *looks at Prime* I want...a rematch.

Daiko (Prime): Rematch?

Jakuna: A rematch. I want to see how strong I am compared to you now. I want to see if I can defeat you fairly.

Daiko (Prime): You're on!

Daiko (Xeno): Prime? Is that you?

Daiko (Prime): Hm? *turns to see Xeno* Oh! Hello me. Why are you here?

Daiko (Xeno): Just checking on something...this is the only form you have white hair right?

Daiko (Prime): ? *looks at his own hair* Hmm...mine's more grey-ish silver. Why?

Daiko (Xeno): *lets out a sigh of relief* No reason. I'll be going back.

Daiko (Prime): Wait!

Daiko (Xeno): Hm? What is it Prime?

Daiko (Prime): Just wanted to know if you want to go one on one with me. Let me test your strength.

Daiko (Xeno): *thinks for a bit before smiling* I don't see why not. *goes super saiyan god* Ready?

Daiko (Prime): *nods* Lets do it!