New Roomate Pt.3

Daiko (Night): *wakes up as it was still dark outside* Jeez...I can barely get sleep...? *notices Jakuna wasn't in his bed* ... *gets dressed as he went to look in the house* ... *knocks on Daika's door as it opened* Hm? *looks to see Daika no where* What's going on?

Explosion!!!

Daiko (Night): ?!!! *runs outside to see fire around and two figure* Is that...? *sees Daika on the ground as he charges through the fire*

[Earlier]

Daika (Night): *coughs as she was crawling away* ... *pant* ... *pant*

Jakuna (PKI): *walks slowly toward her as she flipped her over onto her back* Are you done?

Daika (Night): *lightly pants as she nods* Yeah...I'm done...

Jakuna (PKI): Don't you think you're pushing yourself too much? It's good you're training, but you shouldn't torture yourself.

Daika (Night): Heh...when did you care so much?

Jakuna (PKI): Just saying you should take better care of yourself. *offers her hand*

Daiko (Night): Get away from her!! *flies through grabs her from the neck and continues to fly off*

Daika (Night): Daiko wait—!

Daiko (Night): I am done with you living here! *spins and throws her to the ground as he goes god*

Jakuna (PKI): *slides on the ground as she gets ready to fight* Hmph. *charges at him and throws a punch*

Daiko (Night): *sidesteps as he grabs her wrist and slams her onto the ground and kicks her away* You sleep on my bed, in my room, in my home?!!! *stomps as ki blasts fly at her* And  ow I see you standing in front of my fallen sister??!

Jakuna (PKI): *deflects his blasts and powers up as she sent a slash towards him*

Daiko (Night): *clasps her blade in his hands as he kicks her away*

Jakuna (PKI): *grunts as she drops her sword* ...

Daiko (Night): *kicks the blade to her* Pick it up. *takes off his coat*

Jakuna (PKI): ... *picks up her blade* Okay...I'm not going easy on you any more. Go to your full power. Do what you have to do. I'll be patient. *a dark aura surrounds her* I'll get my message through you.

Daiko (Night): Tch. *a dark aura surrounds him as he goes dark and gets white hair*

Darko (Night): ... *reaches out his hand as his blade came to him* ...

Jakuna (PKI): Is this it? Come.

Darko (Night): *charges at her as he sent a punch at her jaw*

Jakuna (PKI): *takes the punch as she doesn't flinch* ...

Darko (Night): !! *powers up as he sends a rush of strikes at her*

Jakuna (PKI): *takes the hits as she walks forward£

Darko (Night): ?!! *hair goes teal as his eyes grow a bigger flame as he sends a kick*

Jakuna (PKI): *blocks his kick as she grabs his leg*

Darko (Night): *twists as his leg breaks just to kick her away*

Jakuna (PKI): ?!! *recovers* What the...?

Darko (Night): *regenerates his leg as he grabs his blade and charged toward her*

Jakuna (PKI): Hmph! *grabs her blade as she clashed with his* Okay...this might take longer than I thought. *smirks as her eyes were brighter* This is gonna be fun~

Darko (Night): Keep it together.

Both power up as they knock each other back. Both were skilled sword fighters and hand-to-hand combat warriors. All the sound you'd hear are shock waves, explosions, cracks, yelling, and the clashing of the blades. As the sun rose, Daiko grew tired.

Jakuna (PKI): What's wrong? Can't last anymore~ *licks her lips as she walks towards him as her blade scraped the ground*

Darko (Night): *pants lightly as he throws a punch*

Jakuna (PKI): *dodges and punches his gut*

Darko (Night): ?!! *coughs as he falls to his knees*

Jakuna (PKI): *picks him up as she headbutts him*

Darko (Night): Gah!! *falls on his back as he crawls away*

Jakuna (PKI): *sits on him as she pulls back her fist*

Daiko (Night): *turns to normal as he gives up and closes his eyes*

.

.

.

Daiko (Night): *opens his eyes as he looked up at her* What...the hell...are you waiting for...?

Jakuna (PKI): Your sister. She calls me friend. She got over her pain. Just like you should. *gets off of him*

Daiko (Night): *grunts as he gets up on his knees* Don't you know...what I've been through?!!

Jakuna (PKI): Yes! *calls for her blade as it goes to her hand* It's your choice to finally get over it. Stop crying about the past if you can't do anything about it anymore! You think you're the only one suffering here? Your sister has been through the same thing as you! Your daughter doesn't see you as a father! I have been through something similar to your experience if not worse! *takes a deep breath as she brushes herself off and crosses her arms* What will you do now?

Daiko (Night): ... *slumps as he looks at the ground as he formed fists in his hands* ...I know...I... *sniffs* ...know... *wipes away a tear* ...

Jakuna (PKI): ... *she offers her hand* C'mon...get up.

Daiko (Night): ... *takes her hand as he stands up* ...I'm...sorry.

Jakuna (PKI): No, don't be sorry. Just work on...being better. Okay?

Daiko (Night): *sniffs as he wipes away his tears and puts on his coat* Yeah...

Jakuna (PKI): *looks at him and sighs* ... *holds her arms out* C'mon.

Daiko (Night): ... *hesitated but hugs her*

Jakuna (PKI): *hugs him back* You're stronger...than I expected. I would even say you gave me a bit of a challenge back there. *lets go* Now, let's go eat some breakfast. *flies in the direction of the house*

Daiko (Night): *looks at her fly as he thinks for a bit* ...

Darko (Night): You okay there?

Daiko (Night): Yeah... *smiles a bit* Yeah. *follows her home*

[A little bonus]

[Nighttime]

Daiko (Night): Goodnight Jakuna. *gets comfortable*

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm... *sits up on his bed* Hey...if you want. You can sleep up here with me.

Darko (Night): Hey-Oh!

Daiko (Night): *shakes his head* ...fine. *lays next to her and faces away from her*

Jakuna (PKI): C'mon. You know you want to.

Daiko (Night): *lightly blushes as he turns to see she's facing away* Umm...what do you want exactly—?!

Jakuna (PKI): *scoots closer to him as she grabs his arm and puts it around her waist* Feel better?

Daiko (Night): U-Uhh...!

Jakuna (PKI): I'll take that as a yes. *turns her head to face him* I'm only doing this once. So get comfortable and get some sleep okay?

Daiko (Night): Y-Yes ma'am...

Jakuna (PKI): *smiles a bit* Good. *faces away as she falls asleep*

Daiko (Night): *shakes his head as he took a deep breath to calm down* ... *smiles and falls asleep as well*

Goodnight people