The new life

Jakuna (PKI): *opens the door as she walks in and puts her blade on the wall and sat on her couch and sighed* ... *looked around* ...silence...I can get used to this. It's kind of...nice. *relaxes more onto the couch* I really need a break from those weirdos.

She gets up as she cleans the house. She does every chore and even took a shower. All that she had left was the nice peace and quiet until...

[Knock knock]

Jakuna (PKI): Hm? I didn't invite anyone. *walks over as she opens the door with an unenthusiastic face* Oh...it's just you...

Daiko (DB): Hello!

Jakuna (PKI): *slams the door shut as she asks back to the kitchen table just to see him again* Gah! What the—?

Daiko (DB): That wasn't very nice.

Jakuna (PKI): Ugh...what are you doing here?

Daiko (DB): I just came to check up on you.

Jakuna (PKI): I don't need anyone to check on me. I'm fine living on my own. Its...peaceful. And I don't need to share things anymore. And save more food, getting rid of Akumo was the best thing I ever did.

Daiko (DB): Well, at least you're enjoying your new life...heheh...heh. Well, I got worried for nothing. I'll get out of here now. Bye!

Jakuna (PKI): Yeah...I am enjoying my new life. *stretches her arms with a small smile of satisfaction* ...wait, who will I train with? Hm, I'll figure that out later. For now, it's time for a break.