AU?

Daiko (Xeno): Zzz...Zzz...

Sorra (Xeno): *knocks on his door* Daiko! Wake up!

Daiko (Xeno): Hm...? *slowly gets up out of bed and answers the door* Hello...?

Sorra (Xeno): Daiko, we have an emergency!

Daiko (Xeno): *gains full consciousness* Wait, what? *closes the door and then comes out in his uniform* Lets go. *starts running with Sorra following him* What happened?

Sorrel (Xeno): *stops him* It's another being who lost control in an alternate timeline. Their power level is wild.

Daiko (Xeno): *exhales as he puts his hand over his chest* I thought you guys were serious. If it's the "Prime" me's doing. You should've said that from the start.

Daika (Xeno): It's not Prime... *lays Kumara and Kohl on the couch as they were severely wounded*

Daiko (Xeno): ?!! *rushes over* What...? *goes god as he puts his hands over their heads as he closes his eyes*

A strange glow released form him and flowed into the two wounded Saiyans. It coats their entire body as the wounds they had suddenly began to disappear.

Daiko (Xeno): I did what I could. *stands* Who do I have to fight?

Daika (Xeno): ...I don't know. I couldn't see...but he had white fur...?

Daiko (Xeno): Akumo...? *looks at Sorrel*

Sorrel (Xeno): *nods*

Daiko (Xeno): *nods* I'll be back. Sorrel, I'll call if I need you. *puts on earring* I'll be ready when you arrive.

[Transition to the alt timeline]

Daiko (Xeno): *walks slowly* Hmm...it's dark out. I can't sense anything. I have to be careful.

Woosh!

Daiko (Xeno): ! *turns the direction of the noise* ...

Crunch!

Daiko (Xeno): ? *turns to see a broken branch on the ground* What's...happening...? Akumo! Show yourself you coward! You'll pay for what you did!

???: ...

Thump!

Daiko (Xeno): ... *looks at a single tree* This is it...

???: *roars as he tackles him*

Daiko (Xeno): ?!!! *kicks it off of him* Akumo, there you are.

???: "Akumo" you say...?  *slowly turns to face him and points*

Daiko (Wild): That's what the other two called me

Daiko (Xeno): *grows a shocked expression* You're...me?

Daiko (Wild): No...I am...Wild. *steps forward* What's that earring for?

Daiko (Xeno): *steps back* ...nothing...

Daiko (Wild): Did you lose the other one? It's better to have a pair. *two blades form as they scratch the ground making sparks*

Daiko (Xeno): *gulps as starts to shake as he gets ready* U-Uhh...

Daiko (Wild): What's wrong? Feeling scared? *growls as he swings his blades as a wall of fire surrounded both of them*

Daiko (Xeno): ?! *stops as the flame was behind him*

Daiko (Wild): *continues to walk forward* What's your next move now?