author's note

Hi, honeybuns!

Welcome to yet another story—if you've read one of my works before. If not, welcome to my account and I'm elated to have you here!

And welcome to Alluringly Entwined. Before you read the story, please read the following:

1. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18, unless said otherwise. I would also just like to point out that spouses will not be more than a 1-2 year age gap.

2. The war did not happen and Voldemort does not exist. This story has a completely different plot. And moving portraits don't exist. I hope you're all okay with that.

3. All Harry Potter characters and elements belong to J.K Rowling.

4. I've never done a love triangle before, so I hope this one is okay. I just really wanted to make a Draco and Fred fanfic. It's definitely not my best work, but I still hope you guys will have some fun reading it!

5. Things included in this story:
~ heavy/aggressive sexual content
~ sexual assault mentions and themes
~ violence and assault
~ blood and gore
~ description of dead bodies
~ mature and cruel language
~ mature and cruel themes
~ trauma
~ abuse mentions and themes
~ death
~ bullying and harassment
~ hostile/psychotic behaviour
~ drugs/alcohol mention and themes
~ suicide mentions and themes

(The first couple smut scenes won't be kinky or bold and as you read, I'm hoping you guys will understand why and not hate on me for it.)

6. This book is in no way, shape, or form educating on certain topics. This is simply a story, so do not take anything in this story seriously.

7. This story will mostly be the MC's POV because I tried to make it all three of their POV, but it was too complicated and repetitive. There might be a couple chapters somewhere in the story that are Fred's or Draco's POV, but majority will be the MC's. I apologize for that and I can't write in third person for all their POVs at once—I'm too unfamiliar with it. Plus, the story itself will be more intense if it followed mostly the MC's POV.

8. My MC is Asian. I don't have control over who you picture while you read my story, but my main girl is Asian. Just like me :)

If this is your first time reading one of my stories; hi, welcome and enjoy. If you've already read from me; welcome back and enjoy. I adore you all <3

Follow my instagram, if you please—for story updates, random posts, and bookish things
@ authorshaun xx

This story is mature and there will be no further warning since I find that warnings at the beginning of chapters spoil the chapter.

*Read with caution*