31

Unlike the days with Draco, Oshun fell asleep snuggled into Fred and woke up the same way.

She was the first to wake this morning and Fred's face was hidden in the crook of her neck, where it fit perfectly. His strong arms were enveloped around her waist and their legs tangled under her cold sheets.

His body fit against hers and entwined with hers so naturally. So gracefully.

Her fingers dragged through his untidy hair with her lips buried in the side of his head. She was trying so hard not to smile, but she had... a happy-high. With the redhead this time, for the second time.

The way his body molded into hers and his heart beat in sync with hers. The way his warm breath fanned against her skin and the way his arms felt so secure around her. It felt magical.

She hoped that things between Fred wouldn't change when they went back to school. She really, really, really fucking fancied him.

Baloo was laying on the top of Oshun's pillow, sleeping soundly.

When Fred woke, they didn't get out of bed. They stayed in her bed, talked, cuddled, kissed, and enjoyed one another's company.

This was something Oshun could get used to. Something she didn't even do with Draco since he turned away from her after sex or when going to sleep.

It wasn't insulting, but a little degrading.

Oshun and Fred didn't even have sex and they were snuggled together as though they were trying to fuse into one.

"Takahashi, you're so pretty..." Fred's eyes traced appreciatively around her face as he twirled a curl around his finger.

Oshun smiled coyly with her mess of curls atop her head, inclining her upper body against the propped pillows behind her. "You're pretty," she murmured, and traced her fingertips under his chin.

He was laying on his stomach on top of her, voice voice still croaky and rough with sleep. "Have your parents got any plans for today?" he asked, and smoothly threaded his fingers through hers.

"I'm not sure." Her voice was quiet and gentle as she rubbed her free hand down his muscled back. "Papa usually works from home in his office. Mama checks up at the salon and then she sometimes goes to the Ministry to check other things."

He hummed against the spine of her hand. He skimmed chaste kisses along her skin. "You and your parents seem really close," he crooned.

"We are," she pleasantly said with a demure smile. "As a kid, I never really had friends except for the next door neighbour. Mama and Papa were the ones I hung out with when my neighbour was busy."

"It's good, Oshun." He nodded indulgently at her, cracking a half smile. "Not every single child is blessed to have a childhood that isn't lonely since their parents are busy or they don't have many friends."

"What about you?" she asked as her hand glided up to the nape of his neck. "I know you have a lot of siblings, but do you ever get lonely?"

He shook his head calmly. "No," he slowly said, pondering. "I mean, when I was still with Hermione, I felt lonely. Because every time I was with George... I just wanted to tell him, but I couldn't."

Her eyebrows frowned deeply.

"I don't think I've ever felt lonely other than that," he explained, and held the back of her hand against his lips. "But I've felt pressured by my parents."

"Because of your older brothers?" she guessed hesitantly, playing with the back of his hair.

Fred nodded plainly, and let go of her hand to slide his large ones beneath her shirt. "Bill, Percy, and Charlie are all... successful." He sounded a little bit insecure as he spoke. "The three golden boys. George, Ron, and I feel like we've got to live up to their success as well. Our parents dote on the other three and lecture us to be like them."