57

Oshun sobbed in the shower, thankful the water would run over her sobbing.

It was her routine now. Ever since she found out she'd die. She cried behind closed doors or when she was alone. Then, she'd smile like the happiest girl in the world out in public.

She still never got used to the idea of dying because as much as she was grateful she didn't have to pick, it meant she had a time limit with Draco and Fred.

Her time was running low.

She finished with her shower and her cry. She then enevloped herself in her bathrobe before going to do her hair.

She put her hair product in before diffusing. She brushed her teeth and moisturized herself before opening the bathroom door.

"I'm going for a run," Forest said, tying her sneakers as she sat in the armchair. She was in a tank top and track pants with a zip-up hoodie on top. "Want to come?"

"I don't run. I walk," Oshun clarified as she went to her dresser to grab her undergarments. "Occasionally, jog."

Forest chuckled in a low, amused way. "Right, right." She got to her feet and headed for the door. "I'll see you later."

Oshun waved her friend bye before the door shut and her friend was off for a run.

She set her undergarments on her bed before going to find an outfit. She was thoroughly enjoying the fresh breeze under her bathrobe, so she was taking her time.

A knock on the door nearly startled her.

She strolled to the door and with a turn of the knob, pulled it open. The air vanished in her lungs at the person standing before her, completely surprising her.

But as her mouth gaped to try to form a sentence, his mouth met hers so tightly.

Oshun was stunned into silence as her lips instantly moved with his.

He took steps forward and she took some back. He smoothly kicked the door shut and locked it before his hard hands grasped the back of her thighs to hoist her onto his hips.

"I don't care. I don't care at all. I love you and I won't tell anyone. I love you. I love you," Fred whispered in a single breath, mouth grazing hers. It was the best sound in the world right now. "Fuck, I love you so much."

Her heart was doing somersaults in her chest as her arms clung around his neck. "I love you," she murmured before his mouth covered hers.

She felt his mouth turn up into a heartfelt smile as he kissed her. He walked to her bed and lay her down, head upon the pillow.

She pulled his T-shirt off and tossed it aside before tugging him down closer to her. Her fingers fumbled with his belt as they kissed slowly.

Their kiss wasn't heavy-breathing and lustful and full of sexual desire. It was raw and loving and warming and longing.

She undid his fly and pushed his trousers down at the same time as he tore her robe open, exposing her bare body. A shiver ran down her spine at the cool breeze hitting her skin.

He helped her take off his clothes and when he was stripped, he got between her legs. Wordlessly, he kissed her and lined himself up.

Her arms curled around his neck and she greedily pulled him as close to her as possible. She was desperate for his warmth and for his love and his comfort. She sought it for over a week.

He slid inside of her in one go and they moaned softly together in each other's mouths. He began to stroke inside of her, slowly and so full of fiery passion.