a note from s

And that's a wrap!!

Ahhh thank you so much for reading this and making it until the end! Please read the following because it'll ease my conscience to know that people know the backstory of this disastrous story.

First off, I am officially retiring from sad/bittersweet endings, because I was shocked when I found myself actually very tearful when reading over the last few chapters.

Sad endings should've stopped at Pinky Promise to be honest. If you know, you know ;)

I know this has mistakes and is not the best written story overall, but I don't re-write my stories. I keep them as they are for me to see my own progress in my writing. So I can see my improvements and where I need to improve.

This book is so chaotic and all over the place, I know. But I was just aiming for a good-time kind of read rather than a beautiful love story kind of thing.

This started off as mainly just me writing smut out of boredom, but then I thought that the smut would be a waste if I didn't make a story out of it.

This book was so weirdly all over the place and I apologize for it.

I am also aware that the characters have a lot of faults. Listen, they are their own people and they make their mistakes. It'd be boring to read about perfect characters who make no mistakes and are good at everything.

And I know Fred wasn't written the best, but I'd just never written him like this before—as one of the main characters, so I wasn't used to it. This is my first time really writing him and I tried my best.

Anyway, even though it was a teeny bit chaotic, I hope you guys still enjoyed it!

Drink some water, have a snack, and take a nap! Take care of yourselves and do it for you, stunning angels xx

~ Lots of love
S ❥