48

"Fred, are my butt cheeks different shapes?"

Grabbing his attention, Oshun held her T-shirt up and turned, so the redhead could look at her bum. She was in nothing but a T-shirt and undergarments at the moment.

"What do you mean?" His bushy eyebrows drew together as his eyes appraised her bare bottom.

"Don't look at the dimple on my thigh." Her palm covered the dimple on the upper part of the side of her right thigh. "Does this butt cheek look like it's dented?" She turned more, so he could see the left butt cheek.

"No." He looked so confused as he lay on her bed, shuffling cards.

"Does this butt cheek look more round?" She then turned the other way, so he could only see her right butt cheek.

His eyes narrowed as he pushed himself off the headboard to lean closer. "Actually, yes," he said slowly.

"You're fucking lying." She gasped in horror and turned to the mirror at the dresser to examine her butt cheeks.

"I mean... They're not..." He perked up. "Oh, your butt cheeks are like fraternal twins." He sucked in his cheeks and bit down, appearing to be holding in a laugh.

She squinted at him through the mirror. "Fraternal twins?" she mused, scoffing lightly. "That's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Well..." His head tipped forward and his eyes stared at her ass some more. "I think your ass looks very lovely. Even better with my handprint on it."

She dropped her T-shirt and it spilled down to cover her bum. "Thanks, big head," she said with flushed cheeks.

He sent her a wink that made her knees want to give out beneath her. "Can I see the dimple on your thigh?" he asked, and spun to throw his legs over the edge of the bed as he placed the cards on her nightstand.

"No." Her fingers hooked through the handles of her drawers to pull them open.

"Why not?" He rose to his feet and approached her from behind. His hands circled around her waist and he tugged her into him.

"Because it's weird. Who has a single dimple on their thigh?" she muttered, pretending that the fire in his touch wasn't driving her insane. She pulled out some folded clothes and placed them on the dresser since she was packing for the suite.

"Can I see it please?" He held her gaze through the mirror, his chin resting upon her shoulder.

She stayed quiet for a few moments before she gave in with a sigh. She lifted the right side of her shirt and dipped her head to look at her own thigh dimple.

Fred's head lowered and his eyes examined her dimple. A grin made it onto his lips as his fingertips gently brushed over her dimple. "It's cute," he said earnestly, and straightened himself out. "I like it."

She let go of her shirt to let it fall and she smiled. "Thank you," she said, catching his gaze through the mirror.

He leaned in and pushed his lips ardently into her hair. "Mhm," he hummed through his grin.

"Should I pack all my hygienic products?" Oshun asked, and walked to the bathroom. A gasp fled her lips when a large hand collided with her ass and made her heart skip a beat. "Goodness, Fred."

"I can't help myself, gorgeous." Fred's hands raised in a surrender, but a devilish smirk took over his mouth. "I apologize."

Her eyes rolled as she grabbed a small go-bag to pack some of her hygienic products.

She didn't use any face products except unscented lotion since she had sensitive skin. She used body wash for sensitive skin and it was unscented as well.