39

Oshun hadn't left her dorm in days.

She skipped all her classes to hide in her dorm and from those sick rumours flying around school. She cried herself to sleep and woke up with headaches and puffy eyes.

She didn't eat. She didn't even do studies or speak to anyone. No motivation.

Her roommate and mates tried to be there for her, but she really didn't want to be around or talk to anyone. She never did anymore.

All she wanted to do was be alone.

But she still couldn't escape the rumours because she got things sent to her dorm. Things like condoms and sex toys and notes with obscene words, asking her when they were going to get a taste of her.

She just wanted to disappear.

"Oshun." Forest's gentle voice ripped her from her thoughts. "I'll bring you lunch, alright? I'll leave it at the desk, so you can eat if you want to."

Oshun just stared at the wall, her back to the door and her roommate as she lay on her bed. Her eyes were all puffy and bloodshot. It actually burned like hell to open her eyes.

She heard Forest walk out of the dorm and then she heard the door shut.

Throughout the day, there were knocks on her door. But Oshun ignored them and continued to stare at the wall.

She lay awake and unmoving until her bladder felt like it was going to explode.

Eventually, she dragged herself out of bed and coaxed her legs to take her to the bathroom, so she could pee.

She washed her hands and dried them before walking out. That was when she noticed the card on the floor, looking as though it had been slipped from beneath the door.

She walked to it and picked it up. She flipped it around to check for a name, but saw nothing. She opened it and retrieved the parchment.

She unfolded it and read the only words on the letter: Open the door.

Oshun dropped the letter on the floor and even though she knew what was out on the other side of the door, she opened it anyway. She didn't know why.

There was a gift bag and she grabbed it before shutting the door. She placed it on the desk and her hand reached inside the bag.

She didn't know why she reached inside of it. She knew what it was, but it was like she was just torturing herself.

She pulled out an unpackaged dildo that was purple. Within milliseconds, her red-tinted eyes watered as her hand grew limp and the dildo fell to the ground.

There was a note in there, she had felt it when she reached into the bag. But she didn't want to know what it said, so she headed back to her bed.

She sank into her sheets and sobbed into her pillow.

She didn't understand what she did to get bullied and harassed like this. All she ever wanted was to be invisible to everyone, but she got the complete opposite.

Everyone saw her as the sleazy whore or the easy fuck. That was it. She went from a nobody to that.

For a moment, she blamed herself. She blamed herself because she lacked self-control with Draco and slept with him after he shit all over her.

But then she stopped blaming only herself because it wasn't all her fault. Some of it was, yes. She was coming to terms that some of this was her fault.

Alongside herself, she blamed Draco and Astoria.

All because he had said what he said to Astoria, and then she went ahead to blabber her big mouth all over school.