19

"I don't think we should continue this, Malfoy." Oshun scratched the back of her head wearily.

"Why not?" Draco's brows bunched together, perplexed. "I was going to teach you how to give a blow job and a hand job tonight."

Her brows shot up in bafflement.

His head cocked to the side as he stared at her. "Is there a problem?" He scoffed and tucked his hands beneath his underarms.

"What do I get in return for a blow job?" she asked gingerly.

His shoulder lifted. "I'll go down on you and finger fuck you. I'll show you how it's done," he said in a cool, breezy tone.

"Your girlfriend—"

"Astoria is not my girlfriend." He huffed a dry laugh, shaking his head. "Okay, so what I talked about making her my girlfriend? I realized my asshole friend was right. I don't do girlfriends. I like casual hookups."

Oshun stared at him as he stood outside her common room door.

He was wearing sweatpants and a green hoodie with his drawstrings uneven. He had shown up since he left a note for her saying he was going to show up and they could go somewhere private, so he could teach her more about sexual intercourse.

"Plus, she's starting to spend nights at Higgs dorm," he muttered bitterly. "Anyways. Let's go, you filthy blood witch."

She stared at him as an exasperated breath of air escaped her lips.

"Fuck, my apologies. I meant Takahashi," he corrected himself blandly, and cleared his throat. "Let's go, Takahashi."

"Where?" she asked quietly.

"I was thinking about the library. It's empty, hopefully. But if not, who cares? Whoever is in there would have a great show, I suppose." He was being so casual, as if this was completely normal for him to give sexual intercourse lessons.

After a beat too long, Oshun nodded and then followed the tall Slytherin down the moving steps.

It was way past curfew, perhaps around one in the morning. She had stayed awake because the note he left stated he would be at her common room around one.

She followed him into the library and into a random aisle with a desk pushed against the shelf. The light in the library was dim since it was lit by torches, but she was still able to see.

"Right." Draco spun to capture her dark eyes. "Let's start with you." His large hands picked her up by her waist and placed her on the desk. "Can we start with you?"

Oshun was taken aback by the fact that he just lifted her onto the desk. "Start with me for what? Me giving you a blow job or you going down on me?" She kept her hands on her lap.

The blond stood between her thighs, his hands still on her waist. "I'll go down on you," he said in a low tone. "Is that fine?"

"Yeah." She nodded as her breaths started to quicken when his cold hands slipped under her shirt. "No one's ever... uh—" Her words came to a halt as she gripped onto his forearms with both hands.

"No one's ever touched you. I know. It's obvious," he said plainly as his cold fingertips traced along the warm skin of her waist. His cooled eyes studied her. "Does this feel good?"

She nodded again as her lips parted.

His fingers caressed lower and glided towards her soft stomach. A sharp breath was sucked in when his fingers slowly traced over the chub on her tummy.

Then she gasped softly under her breath when one of his cold hands snaked between the waistband of her shorts and her skin. His other hand stayed on her waist and his gaze was intense as he observed her every reaction.