25

Oshun woke up on her stomach, hands buried beneath the firm pillows.

On her lower back rested the blond boy's head as he snored softly away in his sleep.

Again, she had no clue how they ended up like this when they fell asleep facing away from each other. They always woke up entwined when they fell asleep with their limbs not touching each other's.

She groaned groggily as her head lifted from the pillow, her curls an untidy mess on her head. Between her legs ached horribly. Her legs felt weak as well, alongside the soreness.

She turned and saw the broken corner, remembering Draco was a fucking animal in the sheets. She wasn't complaining though.

She subtly slid out from beneath his head and crawled off the bed. Her legs buckled beneath her due to the soreness, but she quickly caught herself by planting her hands on the edge of the mattress.

"Shit," she hissed as she plucked a sweatshirt from the ground and slid it over her naked body. "Malfoy."

Light snores came from him.

"Malfoy," she said again, louder.

More snores.

She huffed in frustration and pushed herself to stand straight. She settled onto the edge of the bed and sat there, staring at the mess of their clothes all over the floor.

Eventually, she rose to her feet and limped weakly to the bathroom.

She was hoping a hot shower would help because she could not—absolutely not—go downstairs limping in front of her parents. She had actually gotten on the pill since it was less of a hassle than swallowing one dry after every time she had sex.

Oshun started the shower and took the sweatshirt off, tossing it into the laundry bin. She climbed into the shower and stood under the hot water that quickly began to steam around her.

A sigh of relaxation escaped her lips as her bones melted and relaxed under the magic of the scorching water. She took her time showering and by the time she got out, the bathroom was clouded with steam.

She threw a towel around herself and her hand wiped across the mirror to clear it from the condensation. She brushed her teeth and diffused her hair after putting in her usual curl products before she got ready for the day.

When she saw that Draco was still sleeping, she picked up their clothes from the floor and tossed them in the laundry bin. She pulled the sheets higher over his body before heading downstairs. She no longer had a noticeable limp, but she was still sore.

"Morning," Oshun chimed as she strolled into the kitchen, where the table was set up for four spots.

"Morning, Bug," Bryson greeted warmly from the kitchen table, taking a sip of his black coffee.

"Morning, love. How's the first night with Draco?" Gwen asked as she prepared coffee and tea.

"He's still asleep." Oshun shrugged as she grabbed a mug to make matcha tea. "I think I'm going to go to lunch with Simon today—to catch up."

"Take Draco with you," Bryson suggested as his dark eyes glided over the Muggle newspaper in his grasp.

"No thanks." Oshun stifled a laugh and brought her tea to the table. She settled in her usual spot at the head of the table and plucked a fat blueberry between her fingers, plopping it into her mouth.

"That boy." Gwen shook her head slowly as if she was thinking about something. "He's nothing like his father. Draco's a lot more... pleasant. He has wonderful manners. If there's anything vile about him, it's because of Lucius—that heinous man."