66

Fred took the green jelly slug she handed to him and popped it into his mouth.

Oshun plucked another jelly slug out, but this one was red. She happily popped it in her own mouth.

"Shit." His brows pinched together in seriousness as he read over his notes from class. "I forgot this shit would be on the exam I have for Potions tomorrow. I haven't been studying this stuff."

"I can help you," she offered, and held out a yellow jelly slug for him.

He sat against the wall next to her since they were doing homework at the end of a corridor in the corner. "It's a lot, Takahashi," he told her as he took the yellow sweet and tossed it into the air before catching it into his mouth. "And you've got your work to focus on."

"It's okay. Let me help you," she insisted, and scooted closer to him, so she was leaning against the same wall as him. Her arm stretched out to drag her book bag and the jelly slug packet that rested over her bag closer to her.

"You're sure?" His eyebrows frowned warily.

She smiled and nodded. "Of course," she said, and bit an orange jelly slug in half. "I can focus on my work later. Let's study for the exam you have tomorrow." She shoved the rest of the slug into her mouth.

He leaned in to kiss her crown. "I've been blessed with an actual angel," he murmured gratefully.

Her cheeks tinged pink as she reached into the jelly slug packet and held it to his lips since it was green.

He opened his mouth as his eyes focused on his work, scrawling on his parchment. She placed the jelly into his mouth and he chewed it, kissing her crown yet again as a thank you.

"I still think it's unbelievable," she said with a giddy smile, and closed the textbook that rested upon her lap.

"Hm?" Fred hummed as he kept his gaze on his work, going through his notes for tomorrow's exam.

"Your favourites are the green and yellow ones, and mine are the red and orange ones. We'll never fight over a bag of jelly slugs," she beamed, and scooted closer to him to help him study.

He smiled fondly at her and kissed the side of her head. "Everything works out perfectly," he muttered into her curls before lowering his eyes back to his notes.

Red and orange were his favourite—ever since he was a kid. But he wanted her to have them.

"Read over your notes—the part you didn't study—and then I'll test you," she said whilst she continued to munch on the sweets.

He nodded and began to read over his notes as she fed him the yellow and green jelly slugs.

As much as he wanted to bring up her loving Draco again, he didn't. Fred knew that Oshun was in love with both of them and she couldn't control it.

It just infuriated him because Fred wanted Oshun. He wanted her to choose him. He wanted her to marry him. He wanted her to have his babies.

He didn't even have a problem with Draco anymore because the boy developed tremendously as a person throughout the several months he was spending with Oshun.

The only problem he had with Draco was that he wanted Oshun too.

Again, it was an issue that none of them could control because there was that old saying. The heart wants what it wants.

Other than that, Fred had no problem with the Slytherin.

Perhaps even deep down, he wanted to become good friends with him. He knew it would also make Oshun happy. Though, he didn't really know where to start to make it happen, so he just left that thought alone.