53

Oshun processed the feeling of his large hand cupping her boob beneath her shirt as they cuddled in his bed over the sheets. "Oh."

"Want me to move my hand?" Draco murmured into her hair as the bed of his thumb caressed back and forth on her bare skin.

"No," she said slowly, shaking her head. She lay between his legs with her body slanted over his. She was still in a drunken trance at the comfortable feeling of his hand on her boob. "I like this."

"Yeah?" He grinned and ran his thumb over her nipple. "You like this?"

A near shiver rumbled at the edges of her lips at his searingly gentle touch. "Mhm." She snuggled her cheek into his chest.

Draco continued to read out loud as they snuggled.

As he read, her eyelids began to feel heavy. She was about to let them shut, but he stopped reading.

"Why'd you stop?" Her head angled back to capture his light eyes, her eyebrows frowning.

"Are you alright?" He stared at her intensely, brows drawn together in seriousness.

"What?" She was bewildered. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

"Because you're falling asleep again," he pointed out as the severity of his eyes ran over her face. "You're always tired, Takahashi. What are you doing all day that exhausts you so much?"

"Living."

"I'm not joking right now." His tone hardened as his eyes squinted slightly at her. "What do you do all day? When you're not with me, I mean."

"I'm just tired, Draco. Why are you always nit-picking every small thing about me?" Her fingers closed around his wrist to remove his hand from her boob as she sat up straight. "Bloody hell, it's like an interro-fucking-gation every time I'm with you."

He scoffed out a cold laugh. "Well, sorry for caring about you," he bit out, closing the book and putting it on his nightstand. "Takahashi, I thought that's what you wanted from me—communication and for me to express myself."

"It is." She turned in her spot to face him, sitting crisscross between his long legs.

His back rested upon the propped pillows. "Yes, so I'm expressing worry and concern," he said with hand gestures to emphasize his words.

She began to do the top buttons of her uniform shirt. "I'm fine," she told him monotonously, slightly irritable.

A head tilt. "Then why are you buttoning your shirt back up?" he questioned annoyedly, hands sliding up her thighs.

"Because I'm going to class," she muttered as she did the last button. Her siren eyes lifted to meet his. "Unless you'd rather me go to class with my tits out."

He lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "Do whatever you want. I can fight," he said smoothly, fingertips tracing lines on her bare thighs since she didn't wear thigh-high socks today.

She rolled her eyes at him despite the tingles his touch was sprinkling all over her skin. "I have a question for you."

"Yes, we can have sex."

"Not my question."

"A suggestion?"

"Draco."

"My apologies, go on." He gave a small nod.

"If only physically I looked like your ex—"

"I haven't got an ex."

"If only physically I looked like the last person you were hooking up—"