30

When Oshun had first woken in Fred's arms the morning after she had a little too much to drink, she felt safe and wanted.

She was so clingy with him and it made her wonder if it was because she liked him more than Draco.

She wasn't clingy with Draco—or perhaps she tried not to be because she hadn't known how he felt. Still didn't.

Did he tell her not to fuck Fred because he wanted her to himself for sexual pleasure? He said he liked casual hookups.

He never said the words about how he felt, not to mention he never wrote to her since she'd last seen him. So how was she supposed to know?

But that was also how she was. She played dumb until the words were spoken out loud.

Fred had spoken the words out loud. He had told her he wanted her and had wanted her since his third year.

"Give me my fucking trunk, Ginny!" And there it was, Fred's loud voice tearing through Oshun's thoughts. "I'll throw your Quidditch shit in the fire!"

Oshun lay on her stomach on Fred's bed with a book, listening to him bicker back and forth with his sister down the hall.

"I just need to borrow your trunk! Go and use George's!" Ginny shouted back in frustration.

"Why in the bloody hell do you need my trunk?!" Fred's voice bounced loudly throughout the house. "Can't you use George's?!"

"Your trunk is bigger!" she snapped, and then a door slammed.

"Don't you fucking slam your door in my face!" he snarled as the sound of him pounding on the door echoed down the hall. "Give me my trunk, Ginny!"

"Why do you need it right now?" she sneered as the door opened.

"I'm packing for when I leave tonight to go with Oshun—you're so stupid." He sounded beyond annoyed. Then there were heavy stomps. "Use Ron's for your stay at Da'Shylah's. Did Mum even say you can go back? You just got home, like, two days ago."

"I wrote to her and she said it's fine," she replied irritably. "Now get out."

"Gladly." Fred's footsteps got closer to his bedroom and then he walked in, shutting the door behind him.

Oshun groaned when he jumped on top of her, his front pressed into her back and his weight heavy on her. "Weasley," she said weakly. Her head turned to him. "I can't breathe."

"It's okay." His arms wrapped around her shoulders and his face nuzzled into the back of her neck.

She really did love it when he did this. He was so physically affectionate and, Gosh, did she love it.

"It's funny because I came here for your parents to better get to know me, but I never saw them other than when I first came," she said hoarsely, trying to be unfazed by the fact that he was squishing her.

"We got to know each other better." His lips moved to level with her ear, voice rough and sonorous. "If you know what I mean."

"Stop." Her face reddened at his spine-tingling voice and the lack of air she was getting as she attempted to shove him off. "Fred, I can't— off, please."

"Sorry, sorry." He got off her and sat on the edge of his bed. His hand was on her ass, caressing up and down. "Can I ask you something, Takahashi?"

Oshun nodded as her eyes scanned her book, her breaths hitching at his large hand placed so comfortably on her bum.

"That's your cue to look at me," Fred said, suddenly vanishing from his playful tone.

"Oh, so this is serious?" She placed her book face down on his pillow before sitting up. She turned to face him, legs criss-crossed.