75

Oshun was woken slowly by the cold air hitting her skin.

Her eyes opened fairly quickly and she saw Fred slip under the blankets of his bed in his dorm, where her legs were, settling onto his stomach under the sheets between her legs.

She stretched and groaned longingly, her back arching from the bed. She spread her legs wider as she stretched her arms out to grip the headboard. "Hello under there, big head," she said raspily.

"Hi, my pretty. You're awake, right?" he called from under the blanket, snaking his veiny hands around her thighs. "You're not going to fall back asleep?"

She'd taken her nap with no pants on and only in his Quidditch jersey—plus her undergarments. "I'm awake." Her voice was thick with sleep.

"Good. Me lifting the blanket was supposed to wake you up," he said in a low tone.

"What are you doing?" She exhaled softly as she relaxed, seeing the shape of his head under the blanket between her thighs.

"Whatever you want me to do." His hot breath fanned against the inside of her thigh while he planted open-mouthed kisses up her skin.

Her legs lifted to rest over his shoulders, trapping his neck between her thighs. "Anything?" she asked slowly.

"Mhm." He skimmed his lips spine-tinglingly up and down the inside of her thigh.

She hummed as her hands slid underneath the jersey she wore—his Quidditch jersey—to hold her own boob through her sports bra for comfort.

"Surprise me," she said at last.

Against her caramel skin, she felt him smirk. "Okay," he muttered into her thigh before moving onto her next thigh.

"What time is it?" she asked whilst her fingers grasped the blanket to toss off her legs, so she could see him.

His hair was all tousled from the blanket and he was shirtless, looking as sexy as ever. She got in butterflies the size of eagles by just looking at him.

"Almost two." His amber eyes lifted to catch her gaze. "You look good in my jersey, Takahashi."

A coy smile climbed upon the edges of her mouth as she lolled her head to the side, watching him.

He dipped his head back down to push his mouth firmly into her cunt through her lace thong. He trailed the kisses up to the waistband of her thong.

His teeth captured the thin material and he dragged it down. She lifted her hips as he slid it off her thighs and tossed it away.

He turned his head to kiss the insides of her thigh again, but this time using his teeth to nip her skin. He did this a few times on both thighs before he kissed softly over them.

His fingertip kneaded and pushed into the flesh of her thighs as he blew his breath against her cunt. Her leg twitched at the feeling, her breaths hitching in the back of her throat.

Fred used his fingers to play with her clit as his eyes watched his own actions. His other hand ran up and down the side of her thigh, kissing it tenderly.

A breathy sigh escaped Oshun's lips as her hands caressed up and down her own body, one hand palming her breast. Her hips bucked up, unconsciously, as the jersey rode up her stomach.

After a few moments, he angled his head down and brushed his lips across her cunt. His eyes met hers as he did so.

She sucked her bottom lip between her teeth, eager for more. She was soaking with arousal at this point and he knew it.