18

"You fucked him?" Fred nearly spat the words out bitterly.

Oshun blinked at him and swallowed thickly.

"Oshun, did you fuck him?" He enunciated each word as his jaws rolled before they clenched, visibly.

"What's it to you, Fred?" she asked quietly, eyebrows furrowed together. "You..." Her voice died down.

"I what?" he mocked, and took a step closer to her until there was merely any room between them. "What the fuck did I do, Takahashi?"

"Nothing. You did nothing." And that was exactly it.

He did nothing to try to talk to her or anything. But she didn't even have a reason to be angry.

Perhaps she was a bit upset because she didn't know what to do to help him out of his controlling relationship. She didn't know much of his and Hermione's relationship.

He wouldn't tell her anything. All she knew was that she was controlling and insecure.

"So you made your choice then? You choose Malfoy?" Fred's tone was soured as his golden eyes stared at her in disgust.

Oshun took a step back from him, but her back met the wall. "I didn't choose him," she muttered as her chest tensed.

They were in an empty corridor in broad daylight, in the middle of a school day. The sun was beaming into the castle and the white clouds danced along the blue sky.

Fred had surprised her completely when he grabbed her by her upper arm while she was in the library looking for a book. He had dragged her all the way to an empty corridor, where they were currently at now.

Fred scoffed icily and shook his head at her.

"I don't know why you're cross with me." Oshun folded her arms across her chest and held his stare.

But the back of head collided with the wall when he closed the distance between them and his head angled down to hers, mouths dangerously close to each other.

His eyes were locked on her lips, a glaze overcoming his eyes. "Because I want you, Oshun. I don't want Hermione or anyone else. I want you. I've wanted you since my third year here at Hogwarts," he whispered as his breath fanned against her lips.

She nearly collapsed due to weak knees and her breaths were already getting heavy. "But you have... Fred, don't kiss me. You have— you have a girlfriend." She sounded rather breathless. "You can't... you can't say that stuff."

His hands were planted on either side of her head against the wall, trapping her as his back hunched lower to level their eyes. "Please let me have this." His voice was husky and low as their lips grazed. "Let me just have a taste."

His heavenly scent was causing her head to go hazy. Roasted marshmallows and firewood and cinnamon.

The golden specks in his eyes nearly glowed at the sight of her. He was so close to her, she could count the many freckles sprinkled across his handsome face.

"Fred, you have a girlfriend," she muttered in an involuntary breathy voice, her grip tightening around the strap of her book bag. Her knuckles were blooming white. "You... don't... you can't cheat. Don't."

His hand came to her jaw, the pad of his thumb sweeping across her bottom lip. "I won't tell if you won't." There was a breathiness in his voice, perhaps hunger for her.

She shook her head immediately.

She wanted to kiss him, so badly too. She wanted to feel the feeling of his lips against hers and how their mouths would move together.