60

Oshun had no clue how she got here, but she was here.

Between the tall blond and the tall redhead. A boy on each arm.

They stood at the doors of the Great Hall in their suits and dress and masks. Observed the alluring masquerade ball that began a bit ago.

Oshun wore a missord velvet black dress with spaghetti straps that had a slit run down her thigh, exposing her long legs. She paired the dress with black strappy heels, exposing her perfectly painted toenails.

She kept her hair natural, her curls shiny and silky as the angelically framed her face. Her mask covered the area around her eyes only, a thin black metal with black majestic designs.

Half of her mask was covered in gold designs and gems, shimmering. Her mask winged out over her temples and tied around the back of her head.

She had her usual jewelry on; her Buddha necklace and her paper ring. She added some gold bangles and gold earrings that she borrowed from Da'Shylah. She only had a red lip tint on with clear gloss over and mascara on since she was wearing a mask anyway.

Fred—on her left arm—had a tuxedo on, but instead of a blak bow, he had a dark red tie, paired with black shoes.

His diamond studs gleamed with every light that hit it and his red hair was brushed back sexily. He wore a smooth, plain white mask that had black outlines and sharp designs, covering around his eyes only.

Draco—on her right arm—wore an elegant black suit with a black button down underneath and black dress robes. His shoes were shiny and polished with his watch dazzling.

His hair was brushed back and his mask was a simple black, covering around the eyes. It had velvet designs in black and tied around the back of his head.

The three of them stood at the entrance of the Great Hall and observed the party with their siren eyes.

There was black decoration hanging on the walls and draping on the edges of the circled tables. There were gold roses in the middle of each table in vases.

There was a band at the front playing music and a dance floor. The lights were dim and flickered occasionally to red, purple, or grey.

Oshun was quite proud of her plans for the ball. It had all turned out just the way she planned.

Everyone had their masquerade masks on and their outfits on, all looking mysterious and beautiful. She couldn't even tell who was who at the moment with everyone's face hidden behind dainty or excessive masks.

With each arm looped through one of the handsome boys' on either side of her, she darted her gaze to both. "Ready?" she asked them over the music.

They nodded at her and then the three of them strolled into the ball.

Draco stopped walking for a moment, causing them all to stop. He turned his body slightly towards the girl.

He slid his hand into hers, bowed slightly, and brushed a kiss on the back of her hand. "You look absolutely enchanting," he said with a heartfelt smile.

"Why thank you. I clean up quite nicely, don't I?" Fred said smugly as he used his free hand to brush off the pretend lint from the breast of his suit.

Draco's jaws visibly set hard, his iced eyes scoring at the redhead.

Oshun lightly nudged Fred with her foot. "Thank you, Draco," she softly said to the blond.

"I'm going to find my mates first, alright?" Draco leaned in to brush an electrifying kiss on her cheek. "I'll find you soon, sweet girl." He then disappeared into the crowd.