37

Draco did not want to be anybody's.

Fuck that shit. No. Being someone's really fucks a person up.

Draco didn't want that. At all. He didn't want to be more fucked up than he already was due to his own trauma.

But apparently Oshun Bea Takahashi was doing something illegal to make him think unclearly because he had admitted to her that he was hers.

He knew she would understand what he meant. She understood his ways with words.

Draco hated to admit a few things and one of them was the fact that perhaps deep in his heart, it beat for Oshun. She was different, and even though it may sound completely cliché, it was absolutely true.

Oshun didn't immediately throw herself at him. She wasn't afraid of talking back to him, despite how small her voice got when she first did.

She wasn't afraid of putting him in his place and speaking the brutal truth when he was being a complete dick. She had the balls to glare back at him if he glared first.

She had balls. Not literally. He would surely know if she had balls considering he memorized every part of her body already.

She was certainly indelible. Alluringly indelible.

Another thing he hated to admit was that Oshun turned him into a switch. He was always top and dominant during sexual intercourse.

Because one, it made him feel good. And two, he liked watching the people he pleased crumble at his fingertips.

But she turned him into a switch, so effortlessly at that. It was barmy to think that he showed her the works and she fed off of his dominance—she learned it all from him.

He would never admit it to her though. He would never say the words to her. Whatever happened in his dorm, that was a one-time thing. Where he was submissive to her.

At first, he was just messing around like the hormonal boy he was. He messed around for sex, but perhaps he got addicted to her.

Her voice. Her touch. Her lips. Her other lips. Her smile. Her infectious laugh.

Her precious heart. Her cosmic soul.

Her eyes—eyes so dark, they were nearly black. He fancied her eyes and the dark depths of the light in them.

Dark eyes... he loved dark eyes.

It also did not help that she was absolutely beautiful. Luminously beautiful.

Now, Draco strode down to the Great Hall with a scab of Oshun's initials under his uniform shirt.

He was fully aware that she wasn't his.

He was aware that she had a big choice to make by the end of the one-year deadline, so all he planned to do was help her with that choice.

He was going to win her over. Because Fred fucking Weasley did not deserve Oshun.

And Draco knew that he didn't either, but the selfish and arrogant part of him would much rather keep her to himself than let anyone else have her.

Draco was also well aware that Fred was a witty and attractive guy, but Draco was sort of raised to loathe the redhead. He was raised to see him as a blood-traitor.

Which he was.

So Draco's head was kind of a knot at the moment with the shit he was wired into his head by his father and the advice Oshun was offering him to be an improved people-person.

But Draco now had a good reason to actually hate Fred: The redhead wanted Oshun too.

"What's been going on with Theo lately?" Pansy asked quietly when Draco sat down with her and Blaise.