00

Draco had eyes that were completely unforgettable. They'd recently become her favourite colour. It was silver, his eyes, but the specks of different shades of blue made his eyes appear blue in some lighting.

She would miss those eyes when her time was out.

She'd miss the intensity of his stares and the way his eyes spoke more than he ever did at times. She'd miss the way he'd hold her tightly in silence and just silently appreciate her. She'd miss the way his presence made her feel safe when only months ago, she felt so uncomfortable near him.

She admired the way he was so observant of the things he took an interest in or cared about. He noticed every detail—even the smallest ones.

Months ago, she had no clue who Draco Malfoy was. She had thought he was just an arrogant, cold, selfish prick.

But, gosh, did she get it all wrong.

Draco was sensitive and so affectionate. He was gentle and he was down to earth when the ice broke. He was observant and he was protective. He was quite spontaneous and it was what made every moment with him a thrill. He always made her heart leap with such anticipation.

He was more than what meets the eye.

Just like Fred. He was more than what meets the eye.

He may have just seemed like a trickster and devious boy—which he was, of course—but was so much more than that. He was tender and sweet. He was basically a teddy bear who wanted cuddles and kisses twenty-four-seven.

No one actually knew how smart he was. He was really intelligent, but he was also very modest. He never flaunted it and he never flaunted the other things he was good at.

She'd once counted the amount of freckles that were sprinkled across his cheekbones and his nose when he was asleep. She never got to finish counting because he'd woken up and gave her all his affection and attention the minute his eyes were open.

Though she never got to finish properly counting his freckles, she mesmerized just about each freckle and where they were. There was actually a freckle high on his left cheekbone that was small, but in the subtle shape of a heart.

That was her favourite freckle.

His bear-hugs were also her favourite. The way he picked her up in his arms so easily and gave her a tight squeeze that spoke a million words. Reassurance. Care. Warmth. Possession. Want. The list went on.

He made it easy to be around him and comfortable. He never judged and he never made someone feel ashamed of anything they had a passion for. That was just the type of person he was—the kind you had to love.

When she thought about it, Fred and Draco's eyes were opposites, but also the same. Draco's grey eyes were the moon and Fred's yellow ones were the sun.

But if she looked at it differently, they were both like stars. Fred's amber eyes twinkled like golden stars sparkling in the lightest of nights. Draco's pale eyes were like the silver stars that shone in the deepest of night skies.

Her stars. Her moon. Her sun. Hers. All hers.

There was a distinct difference between the two boys to the human eye, but there was a heavy similarity between them as well—on the inside.

And Oshun loved them both more than the word love even held.