74

"Morning, my darling."

Oshun's fingers moved as she finished off the French braid on the left side of her head. "Good morning, Draco." She used a small elastic to tie off her braid.

"I said morning." Draco stood at the bathroom doorway of her dorm, shirtless and in his grey sweatpants. His hair was untidy. He had sexy bed-head and morning voice.

"Mhm. I heard. I've got ears."

"Don't you wanna know why I said morning instead of good morning?"

"Not really."

"I'm gonna tell you anyway. "

"Okay."

"You left me."

"I'm right here."

"But you left me in bed alone."

"Only for, like, ten minutes."

"Yeah, whatever. Now boobies."

"What?" She stared at him through the mirror, carefully brushing out the right side of her hair.

"Can I see them please?" His lips upturned into an innocent smile as he held her stare through the mirror.

"My boobs?" she uttered as she began to French braid the right side of her head.

"Yep." He nodded gleefully, hands behind his back as he eagerly stood there.

"Can it wait a moment, lovely?" she asked softly, still holding his gaze. "I'm in the middle of braiding my hair."

"I didn't want you to find out this way." He sighed grimly and shook his head, tearing his grey eyes from hers. "But if I don't see your boobs right now, I'll die."

"Die of what?" Her eyebrows shot up, biting back a laugh.

"Lack of boobs." He nodded importantly and inched closer to her until he was right next to her. "So... I need to see your boobies."

She tilted her head at him, turning to look at him. Her fingers were still working as she braided her hair since it was greasy and she didn't feel like washing her hair the night before—too much work.

Forest was spending the night with Tavius, like she had been for the last couple of days. So Oshun and Draco had the dorm to themselves.

"Pretty please?" Draco smiled happily, rocking his body forward and backwards, subtly so.

"Okay." Holding the three parts to the braid with one hand, she used one hand to lift the bottom hem of his Quidditch jersey, which she wore. She then lifted her sports bra up to expose her boobs.

His face and eyes lit up, like a kid in a candy shop. He very quickly leaned in and held her waist as he brushed his lips over her bare breasts. "So bloody beautiful," he murmured, and hummed in satisfaction.

Oshun laughed softly as she continued to braid her hair, head turned to look at her reflection in the mirror. "You really couldn't wait until I finished?" she asked as she nearly shivered at his breaths against her bare skin.

"Mm-mm." He kissed her breast lovingly and used one hand to cup one of her breasts. The pad of his thumb swept along her skin. "I told you, I would've died if I waited until then."

He picked her up by her waist and set her on the cold countertop. He turned her as she crossed her legs, so she was facing the mirror.

As she braided her hair, he stood behind her with his front pressed into her back and played with her boobies. She would never get over the fact that guys were so easily entertained by boobs.