77

Draco packed up his things and without telling the professor, he left.

He strolled down the corridor, on his way to the Gryffindor Tower. He was about to do a quiz when he was summoned by a note from Oshun.

The note read I miss you. Good luck on your quiz xx

She didn't go to classes since she had bad period cramps and she was in her dorm, relaxing in her bed. Draco had actually crossed paths with Fred, who told him she was skipping classes.

Draco and Fred were on really good terms. They talked more than anyone would expect and they never argued. No, actually, they did.

They argued about dumb things like who had the better hair, bigger muscles, sharpest jaw, better collection cards. Dumb things.

But it was playful arguing, nothing too deep.

When Draco got to her dorm, he knocked before letting himself in. "Takahashi?" he called as he shut the door behind him.

"I'm changing my pad!" Oshun called from the bathroom.

He placed his bag on the armchair by the door before reaching into the bag to pull out her favourite sweets; peppermint toads.

He kicked his shoes off and since her bed was unmade, he went to make his spot in her spot.

He heard the toilet flush and then the sink turn on. It soon turned off and then he heard something being sprayed, like perfume.

He leaned against the propped pillows as she finally emerged from the bathroom, a waft of perfume trailing behind her. "Hi, pretty girl," he said with a smile.

"Hey." She stood by the bed, where he was sitting.

"Why are you just standing there?" Draco patted the spot next to him. "Come."

"I'm on my period." She blinked.

"I didn't say 'let's fuck.' I want you to sit with me."

"But I probably smell gross," she muttered, and twisted the paper ring around her finger. "My bed probably smells like period."

"Is that why you sprayed a ton of perfume on?"

"Yes."

"For the record, you don't smell and neither does your bed." He tilted his head at her, crossing his legs by the ankles upon the blanket.

She was wearing tight shorts and Fred's Quidditch jersey. Even though she probably felt gross, he thought she looked so beautiful with her mess of curls and comfy clothes.

"If I knew you were coming, I would've showered," she grumbled, and lowered herself on the edge of the bed. "And anyway, why did you come? You have a quiz."

"You said you missed me."

"So?"

"So I'm here."

"But your quiz, Draco."

"But you said you missed me."

"But you need to write your quiz."

"But you said you missed me."

"You ditched class and your quiz because I missed you?"

"Yes."

"Oh." He noticed the pink blush tint her cheeks.

"Come." He opened his arms out, still holding her box of peppermint toads.

"No. I smell g—" she began.

He yanked her into his arms and threw his long leg over hers to trap her into his side. His hand held her head to his chest and he planted comforting kisses in her hair.